(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) has been up by 1.52% for the last 21 sessions. At 09:08 EST on Friday, 26 May, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is $0.97.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 2.97% up from its 52-week low and 7.63% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.09%, a negative 0.12%, and a positive 0.28%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.16% (last week), 0.27% (last month), and 0.28% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/CHF’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
- Usd/jpy price analysis: rising wedge at multi-day top keeps yen buyers hopeful near 138.50. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 24 May, "Overall, USD/JPY bulls appear to run out of steam but the sellers wait for clear signals.", "Not only the bearish pattern but the downbeat MACD signals and failure to remain firmer at the multi-day high also lures the USD/JPY sellers."
- Usd/jpy consolidates around mid-138.00s, just below YTD top ahead of FOMC minutes. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 24 May, "The minutes will be closely scrutinized for clues about the Fed’s future rate-hike path, which will play a key role in influencing the USD price dynamics and provide a fresh directional impetus to the USD/JPY pair. ", "The USD/JPY pair extends its sideways consolidative price move for the second straight day and remains confined in a narrow band through the early North American session on Wednesday. "
- Usd/jpy grinds near yearly top surrounding 139.50 amid US default woes, upbeat yields. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "Looking ahead, USD/JPY pair traders should keep their eyes on the risk catalysts for clear directions. "
- Usd/jpy soars to highest level since November 2022, following US data release. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "Based on the daily chart analysis, the USD/JPY exhibits a bullish outlook in the short term. ", "If the USD/JPY continues to gather momentum, it is likely to encounter resistance at the 140.00 level, followed by the 140.50 zone and the psychological level of 141.00. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: overbought RSI caps yen pair’s upside below 140.00. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "Even so, a two-month-old ascending support line at 134.90 can prod the USD/JPY bears afterward.", "Apart from the 50% Fibonacci retracement level surrounding 139.60, the late November 2022 peak of around 139.90, quickly followed by the 140.00 round figure, also challenge the USD/JPY bulls."
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).