(VIANEWS) – EUR/GBP (EURGBP) has been up by 1.93% for the last 21 sessions. At 09:10 EST on Friday, 26 May, EUR/GBP (EURGBP) is $0.87.
EUR/GBP’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 4.137% up from its 52-week low and 5.966% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/GBP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.05%, a negative 0.14%, and a positive 0.26%, respectively.
EUR/GBP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.15% (last week), 0.26% (last month), and 0.26% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/GBP’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- Usd/jpy rebounds above 139.50 as USD gathers strength. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "In the second half of the day, the US Dollar (USD) capitalized on strong data releases and caused USD/JPY to turn north. "
- Usd/jpy reached a YTD high but retreated as fed minutes confirmed a possible pause. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 24 May, "The USD/JPY reacted upwards and hit a new YTD high, above the R2 daily pivot, before pairing some of those gains, with the USD/JPY eyeing a test of the 139.00 figure. ", "A bearish continuation is possible if USD/JPY dips below 139.00, exposing the R1 pivot at 138.91, followed by the central daily pivot point at 138.57, ahead of the 100-EMA at 138.25."
- Usd/jpy forecast: USD continues to see buyers on dips against yen – 25 May 2023. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 25 May, "The USD/JPY currency pair had a mixed performance in Wednesday’s trading session, oscillating around the recently broken ascending triangle pattern. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: overbought RSI caps yen pair’s upside below 140.00. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "Meanwhile, USD/JPY pair’s retreat remains elusive unless it breaks the previous resistance line stretched from December 2022, close to 137.80 at the latest.", "In a case where the USD/JPY pair remains firmer past 140.00, the quote’s run-up towards the late November swing high of around 142.25 can’t be ruled out."
- Usd/jpy signal: shows strength and potential for upside movement – 24 May 2023. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 24 May, "A bit of patience is needed, but I am comfortable buying the USD/JPY pair at current levels, especially after the price action of the last few days. "
More news about EUR/GBP (EURGBP).