(VIANEWS) – IBOVESPA (BVSP) has been up by 8.52% for the last 21 sessions. At 10:11 EST on Friday, 9 June, IBOVESPA (BVSP) is $116,604.34.
Concerning IBOVESPA’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 22.4% up from its 52-week low and 3.43% down from its 52-week high.
IBOVESPA’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.86%, 0.36%, and 0.95%, respectively.
IBOVESPA’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.86% (last week), 0.83% (last month), and 0.95% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, IBOVESPA’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 7 June, "Market reaction: The Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 rose in Wednesday trades."
- According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 7 June, "The stock has slipped 5.2% year to date through Tuesday, while the S&P 500 has gained 11.6%."
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 7 June, "As a result of risk aversion and tight monetary policy, the US Dollar Index (DXY) should rise while the broad S&P 500 Index declines, revealing an inverse correlation."
- According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 7 June, "Helping fuel investor optimism, the EV maker confirmed over the weekend that all of its Model 3 EVs will qualify for has rallied 25.2% and the S&P 500 has advanced 11.6%."
- According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 7 June, "On the other hand, a breakthrough above the 4300 level could propel the S&P 500 to continue its upward trajectory, potentially setting the stage for a move toward the 4500 level. ", "At the end of the day, the S&P 500 experienced a mixed trading session on Tuesday, with the index lingering below the significant 4300 level. "
More news about IBOVESPA (BVSP).