(VIANEWS) – USD/CNH (USDCNH) has been up by 2.02% for the last 21 sessions. At 23:10 EST on Thursday, 25 May, USD/CNH (USDCNH) is $7.08.
USD/CNH’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.085% up from its 52-week low and 0.269% down from its 52-week high.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/CNH’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- Usd/jpy rebounds above 139.50 as USD gathers strength. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "In the second half of the day, the US Dollar (USD) capitalized on strong data releases and caused USD/JPY to turn north. "
- Usd/jpy retreats from YTD top near 139.70 as boj’s ueda praises Japan’s economic transition. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "On the other hand, US Treasury bond yields remain firmer at the highest levels since mid-March and put a floor under the USD/JPY prices. ", "Meanwhile, the previous resistance line stretched from December 2022, close to 137.80 at the latest, restricts the immediate downside of the USD/JPY pair."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: rising wedge at multi-day top keeps yen buyers hopeful near 138.50. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 24 May, "Not only the bearish pattern but the downbeat MACD signals and failure to remain firmer at the multi-day high also lures the USD/JPY sellers.", "Alternatively, the stated wedge’s top line, close to the 139.00 round figure by the press time, restricts immediate USD/JPY recovery. "
- Usd/jpy consolidates around mid-138.00s, just below YTD top ahead of FOMC minutes. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 24 May, "This marks a big divergence in comparison to a more dovish stance adopted by the Bank of Japan (BoJ), which continues to undermine the JPY and is seen lending some support to the USD/JPY pair.", "Apart from this, a generally weaker tone around the equity markets drives some haven flow towards the Japanese Yen (JPY) and acts as a headwind for the USD/JPY pair. "
- Usd/jpy grinds near yearly top surrounding 139.50 amid US default woes, upbeat yields. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "Looking ahead, USD/JPY pair traders should keep their eyes on the risk catalysts for clear directions. "
More news about USD/CNH (USDCNH).