(VIANEWS) – USD/CNH (USDCNH) has been up by 2.13% for the last 21 sessions. At 23:12 EST on Monday, 20 November, USD/CNH (USDCNH) is $7.17.
USD/CNH’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.056% up from its 52-week low and 0.8% down from its 52-week high.
- Eur/usd and gbp/usd bounces to run out of steam – socgen. According to FXStreet on Monday, 20 November, "Maybe it all adds up to the EUR/USD and GBP/USD bounces running out of steam at some point, while JPY, AUD and NZD carry on for longer and SEK and NOK come back into favour. "
- Eur/usd price analysis: trades higher near 1.0920 as fed is expected to end rate hikes. According to FXStreet on Monday, 20 November, "The ongoing upward trend is backed by the technical indicators for the EUR/USD pair. ", "Additionally, the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) line lies above the centerline, with divergence above the signal line, suggesting a bullish momentum in the EUR/USD pair."
- Eur/usd has further upside potential – commerzbank. According to FXStreet on Monday, 20 November, "Even without further US-idiosyncratic USD strength, EUR/USD would have further upside potential simply because in our view the market increasingly assesses the ECB incorrectly. ", "Both the USD Index and EUR/USD are trading at levels last seen at the end of August. "
- Eur/usd analysis: resistance 1.10 will change the trend. – 20 November 2023. According to DailyForex on Monday, 20 November, "In this regard, the bank’s expert, Michael Pfister, says in a new note that indicators indicate that the euro’s momentum against the dollar EUR/USD is "slowly running out at the 1.09 level." The analyst adds: "At EUR/USD levels just below 1.09, things became very hot for the market and gains were restored. ", "On the other hand, over the same period, the return of the EUR/USD price towards the support level of 1.0750 will be important for the bears to return to control and the hopes of the current upward rebound to evaporate."
- Eur/usd forex signal: strongly bullish above $1.0894 – 20 November 2023. According to DailyForex on Monday, 20 November, "My previous EUR/USD signal on 13th November was not triggered as none of the support or resistance levels were reached that day.", "In my previous analysis of the EUR/USD currency pair last Monday, I wrote that it may be a very quiet day with low volatility, which turned out to be a correct call. "
More news about USD/CNH (USDCNH).