(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) has been up by 2.84% for the last 21 sessions. At 00:07 EST on Friday, 26 May, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is $0.93.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 3.273% up from its 52-week low and 11.191% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.08%, 0.12%, and 0.42%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.26% (last week), 0.28% (last month), and 0.42% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/EUR’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- Usd/jpy reached a YTD high but retreated as fed minutes confirmed a possible pause. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 24 May, "The USD/JPY reacted upwards and hit a new YTD high, above the R2 daily pivot, before pairing some of those gains, with the USD/JPY eyeing a test of the 139.00 figure. ", "A bearish continuation is possible if USD/JPY dips below 139.00, exposing the R1 pivot at 138.91, followed by the central daily pivot point at 138.57, ahead of the 100-EMA at 138.25."
- Usd/jpy signal: shows strength and potential for upside movement – 24 May 2023. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 24 May, "A bit of patience is needed, but I am comfortable buying the USD/JPY pair at current levels, especially after the price action of the last few days. "
- Usd/jpy grinds near yearly top surrounding 139.50 amid US default woes, upbeat yields. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "Looking ahead, USD/JPY pair traders should keep their eyes on the risk catalysts for clear directions. "
- Usd/jpy retreats from YTD top near 139.70 as boj’s ueda praises Japan’s economic transition. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 25 May, "On the other hand, US Treasury bond yields remain firmer at the highest levels since mid-March and put a floor under the USD/JPY prices. ", "While the USD/JPY buyers take a breather, they’re not off the table amid fears surrounding the US default and divergence between the Fed and BoJ policies. "
- Usd/jpy consolidates around mid-138.00s, just below YTD top ahead of FOMC minutes. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 24 May, "Apart from this, a generally weaker tone around the equity markets drives some haven flow towards the Japanese Yen (JPY) and acts as a headwind for the USD/JPY pair. ", "The minutes will be closely scrutinized for clues about the Fed’s future rate-hike path, which will play a key role in influencing the USD price dynamics and provide a fresh directional impetus to the USD/JPY pair. "
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).