(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) has been up by 2.13% for the last 21 sessions. At 22:10 EST on Thursday, 14 September, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is $0.94.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 5.897% up from its 52-week low and 10.399% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.09%, 0.10%, and 0.33%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.32% (last week), 0.32% (last month), and 0.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/EUR’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
- According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "On the above market chatter, USD/JPY is off the weekly high of 147.44, trading at 147.34, at the time of writing. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: climbs back closer to mid-147.00s, eyes YTD peak ahead of US CPI. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "The USD/JPY pair might then accelerate the momentum towards the 148.70-148.80 hurdle before aiming to conquer the 148.00 mark for the first time since October 2022. ", "The USD/JPY pair builds on this week’s bounce from ascending trend-line support extending from the 138.00 mark, or the late July swing low, and gains some positive traction for the second successive day on Wednesday. "
- Usd/jpy sits near weekly high, remains below mid-147.00s ahead of US inflation data. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 13 September, "The USD/JPY pair gains some positive traction for the second successive day and climbs to a fresh weekly high during the first half of trading action on Wednesday. ", "This, in turn, will drive the USD demand and help investors determine the near-term trajectory for the USD/JPY pair. "
- Usd/jpy technical analysis: upward trend is still valid – 13 September 2023. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 13 September, "The USD/JPY returned to its upward path, settling around the resistance level of 147.23 after falling to the support level of 145.90. ", "This will remain an important factor for the continuation of the bulls’ control over the direction of the USD/JPY currency pair. "
- Usd/jpy drops to 147.10 amid the weaker usd, eyes on US data. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 14 September, "Traders will take cues from these figures and find trading opportunities around the USD/JPY cross.", "The USD/JPY pair loses traction to below the mid 147.00s during the early Asian session on Thursday. "
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).