(VIANEWS) – 0x (ZRX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.71% in the last 7 days. At 03:25 EST on Saturday, 22 January, 0x (ZRX-USD) is at $0.5204.
Today’s last reported volume for 0x is 70998185, 46.01% below its average volume of 131506448.55.
All-Time High and Low
0x’s current value is at $0.52, 79.05% below its all-time high of $2.5 on Saturday, 13 January.
0x’s current value is at $0.52, 333.59% above its all time low of $2.5 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
0x’s current market cap is at 443408794. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 847,496,054.81.
0x (ZRX-USD) Range
Regarding 0x’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.07% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.5200 and 32.42% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.7700.
Currently, 0x (ZRX-USD) has 252409 Twitter followers and 20921 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 488 forks, 1378 stars, and 83 subscribers.
0x’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.70%, a negative 0.06%, and a positive 4.25%, respectively.
0x’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.25% (last week), 4.68% (last month), and 4.25% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, 0x’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin tries to bounce in quiet session – 20 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 20 January, "It does look like Bitcoin is trying to turn things around and pick things up, so I do like the idea of buying Bitcoin, I just would not jump in with both feet right away. "
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Bukele’s announcement was followed by additional declines of the cryptocurrency, with Bitcoin falling below $36,000 for the first time since July in late Friday U.S. trading.", "Some guys are selling really cheap," he wrote on Twitter, adding that the country had purchased 410 Bitcoin for $15 million."
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "What Happened: Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe told his over-562,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin could continue on a bullish trend if it flipped the upper region between $42,400 and $42,700.", "Read Next: Bitcoin Stuck Between These 2 Levels, Keeping Ethereum, Dogecoin Muted With It - Is This Survey Result The Next Catalyst?"
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Another Bitcoin supported found Taleb’s comments to be "a bit in poor taste.", "What Happened: Taleb, a former options trader, risk analyst and author, noted on Twitter that some Bitcoin investors reminded him of a "ruined gambler" who has just realized he lost his car key while standing outside the casino at midnight."
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin very bearish below $39,800 – 19 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 19 January, "Second, stocks and Bitcoin prices retreated as investors watched the American bond market. ", "Risky assets like Bitcoin tends to underperform in a period of rising bond yields since it is usually a signal that the Fed will hike interest rates. "
More news about 0x (ZRX-USD).