(VIANEWS) – Alchemix (ALCX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 56.87% in the last 14 days. At 01:55 EST on Sunday, 17 October, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) is at $378.5900.
Today’s last reported volume for Alchemix is 12768603, 39.69% above its average volume of 9140316.09.
All-Time High and Low
Alchemix’s current value is at $378.59, 81.59% below its all-time high of $2066.2 on Saturday, 20 March.
Alchemix’s current value is at $378.59, 85.3% above its all time low of $2066.2 on Wednesday, 29 September.
Market Cap and Supply
Alchemix’s current market cap is at 290236753. The total supply is 1,557,890.75, maximum supply is 2,393,060.00, and the circulating supply is 765,170.27.
Alchemix (ALCX-USD) Range
Regarding Alchemix’s daily highs and lows, it’s 61.25% up from its trailing 14 days low of $234.7800 and 6.63% down from its trailing 14 days high of $405.4800.
Currently, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) has 44483 Twitter followers.
Alchemix’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 6.29%, 1.10%, and 5.31%, respectively.
Alchemix’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.42% (last week), 5.14% (last month), and 5.31% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is inches away from reaching $60,000 amid ETF speculation. According to CNBC on Friday, 15 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF is scheduled to debut at the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, and experts believe the SEC unlikely to object to the product.", "However, we are at high time frame resistance here around 58-60K, hence a rejection on the ETF application could send Bitcoin back to 53-55K levels. "
- A Bitcoin ETF is almost here. what does that mean?. According to The Wall Street Journal on Saturday, 16 October, "ProShares filed plans Friday, laying the groundwork for the launch of its Bitcoin Strategy ETF. "
- Bitcoin futures ETF won’t face SEC opposition at deadline, sources say. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "The Securities and Exchange Commission is poised to allow the first U.S. Bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund to begin trading in a watershed moment for the cryptocurrency industry, according to people familiar with the matter.", "Unlike Bitcoin ETF applications that the regulator has previously rejected, the proposals by ProShares and Invesco Ltd. "
- Bitcoin makes run toward record high amid ETF exUberance. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "It all marks a shift from recent months, when Bitcoin bulls were left subdued after the May crash and attention turned to a host of other speculative manias like non-fungible tokens.", "This could push Bitcoin to the $60,000 handle due to expectation for broader investment adoption."
- It looks like the first Bitcoin futures ETF has A ticker, likely to hit markets next week. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "Bloomberg’s data team in the process of adding the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF to the terminal," Bloomberg’s James Seyffart reports.", "The lower management fee from BITO could be bad news for Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. "
More news about Alchemix (ALCX-USD).