(VIANEWS) – Alchemix (ALCX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 37.64% in the last 24 hours. At 00:55 EST on Wednesday, 13 October, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) is at $358.5800.
Today’s last reported volume for Alchemix is 25599468, 198.39% above its average volume of 8578941.63.
All-Time High and Low
Alchemix’s current value is at $358.58, 82.65% below its all-time high of $2066.2 on Saturday, 20 March.
Alchemix’s current value is at $358.58, 74.66% above its all time low of $2066.2 on Wednesday, 29 September.
Market Cap and Supply
Alchemix’s current market cap is at 269887196. The total supply is 1,428,073.74, maximum supply is 2,393,060.00, and the circulating supply is 752,535.87.
Alchemix (ALCX-USD) Range
About Alchemix’s daily highs and lows, it’s 37.61% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $260.5700 and 0.27% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $359.5600.
Currently, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) has 42687 Twitter followers.
Alchemix’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.70%, 0.07%, and 5.10%, respectively.
Alchemix’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.82% (last week), 4.55% (last month), and 5.10% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Alchemix’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Cathie wood trims coinbase stake for 2nd day in row as Bitcoin holds above $56k. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 13 October, "See Also: Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest Sells Coinbase Shares For First Time As Stock Surges On Bitcoin Rally"
- Bitcoin rally pauses near $57,000 as traders await new catalysts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 11 October, "A rally in Bitcoin paused around the $57,000 level Tuesday amid ongoing speculation that the largest cryptocurrency could retest the record highs reached earlier this year.", "Optimism is also growing about possible U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approval of a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund."
- Bitcoin surges to a 5-month high above $57,000, outperforming wider crypto sector. According to Business Insider on Monday, 11 October, "But he said the deeply negative Grayscale Bitcoin Trust premium for Grayscale’s banner product may hinder the sustainability of this rally."
- Bitcoin pierces $57,000 as traders resume push for record highs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 11 October, "As in past rallies, a myriad of reasons are being cited for the latest surge, from an easing of concern about regulatory efforts in the U.S. and China, as well as renewed optimism about a possible U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approval of a a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund."
- Bitcoin buckles, then bounces, in late-day spurt of volatility. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 12 October, "A flurry of selling briefly pushed Bitcoin to its biggest intraday drop in more than two weeks. ", "Optimism that the first U.S. exchange-traded funds based on Bitcoin futures may be approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission as soon as this month has helped offset looming concern over potential moves by regulators to tighten oversight of the cryptocurrency market. "
More news about Alchemix (ALCX-USD).