(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) is 20.72% down at 23:55 EST Thursday, 6 January which is 1638.94% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Alchemix is 61455992, 346.48% above its average volume of 13764478.77.
Alchemix’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 6.98%, 1.24%, and 5.86%, respectively.
Alchemix’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 9.17% (last week), 5.39% (last month), and 5.86% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Alchemix’s current market cap is at 289800857. Total supply is at 1,615,947.87, maximum supply is at 2,393,060.00, and circulating supply is at 949,962.08.
Currently, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) has 57656 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Alchemix’s current value is at $306.91 which is 85.06% below its all time high of $2066.2 at Saturday, 20 March.
Alchemix’s current value is at $306.91 which is 73.99% above its all time low of $2066.2 at Monday, 20 December.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Alchemix’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin mining stocks stumble as optimism wanes after record run. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 5 January, "Miners’ processing power or hash rates have been come under scrutiny as falling Bitcoin prices and hash rates near highs stoke fears of greater competition. ", "While we recognize the price of Bitcoin is volatile and difficult to predict over the short-term, over the longer-term we are bullish on the price of the digital asset, which is an important revenue driver," Cantor analyst Mike Colonnese wrote in an initiation coverage report for Riot on Tuesday."
- Third-largest Bitcoin whale buys $21m worth of BTC on the apex crypto's 13th birthday. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 4 January, "What Happened: After the Jan.3 purchase, the Bitcoin whale now holds 120,845.57 BTC, worth over $5.6 billion.", "Price Action: As of Tuesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $46,824.00, down 0.91% in the last 24 hours."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin under pressure as focus shifts to fed action — things could 'get ugly' if this level is breached by apex coin. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 5 January, "The ratio of young coins active in the last 6 months/circulating supply is an on-chain metric that suggests a Bitcoin bottom could be near.", "There are indications that a tighter Federal Reserve policy and Bitcoin may not produce a happy outcome for the apex coin."
- Why Bitcoin- and ethereum-related stocks are trading lower today. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 5 January, "Bitcoin may have applications beyond simply a ‘store of value’- and digital asset markets are much bigger than Bitcoin - but we think that comparing its market capitalization to gold can help put parameters on plausible outcomes for Bitcoin returns," Pandl said.", "He expects Bitcoin to grow and noted that if it were to reach 50% market share, it would likely be trading above $100,000."
- Will Bitcoin retest the $42k level from here or move higher? here's what 4 experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 4 January, "Cryptocurrency analyst Benjamin Cowen compared Bitcoin to 10-year Treasury yields on his YouTube channel and noted that there was a "fairly tight" positive correlation between the two.", "Bennett also said on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin could move lower, get one final capitulation before it finds a bottom, and then move higherpotentially back toward the $53,000 level."
More news about Alchemix (ALCX-USD).