(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Algorand (ALGO-USD) is 24.21% down at 03:55 EST Saturday, 22 January which is 1897.59% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Algorand is 536091418, 21.58% above its average volume of 440914066.64.
Algorand’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.72%, a positive 0.12%, and a positive 4.61%, respectively.
Algorand’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.96% (last week), 4.89% (last month), and 4.61% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Algorand’s current market cap is at 5899890649. Total supply is at 6,971,149,912.29, maximum supply is at 10,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 6,530,019,959.06.
Currently, Algorand (ALGO-USD) has 227844 Twitter followers and 63161 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 293 forks, 939 stars, and 57 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Algorand’s current value is at $0.9 which is 74.64% below its all time high of $3.56 at Thursday, 20 June.
Algorand’s current value is at $0.9 which is 757.33% above its all time low of $3.56 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Algorand’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Another Bitcoin supported found Taleb’s comments to be "a bit in poor taste.", "In a paper published on his website in June, Taleb explained why he believes Bitcoin is worth "exactly 0."
- Gold is outperforming Bitcoin and the stock market in the past 3 months: what's the better hedge?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Bitcoin’s Perks: But despite gold’s relative strength as of late, many investors still see Bitcoin as the better longer-term inflation hedge. ", "Whereas Bitcoin is easily traced on blockchain technology and this is going to be a considerable advantage, especially in cross-border transactions," Green wrote."
- Bitcoin stuck between these 2 levels, keeping ethereum, dogecoin muted with it — is this survey result the next catalyst?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "The fact that a $200+ billion tech firm is providing solutions for Bitcoin mining is more confirmation of big players entering the crypto space. ", "Why It Matters: Bitcoin is "floating" between support at $40,000 and resistance near the $45,000 mark, according to Craig Erlam, a senior market analyst at OANDA."
- Someone just sent $32m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $32,035,079 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Someone just sent 4,000 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $167,484,444 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Algorand (ALGO-USD).