(VIANEWS) – Ampleforth (AMPL-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.54% in the last 7 days. At 05:55 EST on Thursday, 13 January, Ampleforth (AMPL-USD) is at $0.9563.
All-Time High and Low
Ampleforth’s current value is at $0.96, 76.43% below its all-time high of $4.07 on Sunday, 12 July.
Ampleforth’s current value is at $0.96, 514.8% above its all time low of $4.07 on Thursday, 31 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Ampleforth’s current market cap is at 147054802. The total supply is 155,685,640.14, maximum supply is 155,685,640.14, and the circulating supply is 153,638,393.23.
Currently, Ampleforth (AMPL-USD) has 36227 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 131 forks, 209 stars, and 18 subscribers.
News about Bitcoin
- As Bitcoin rebounds, popular crypto analyst says this altcoin is breaking out. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What Happened: Cryptocurrency analyst Justin Bennett told his 97,000 followers on Twitter that he believes that Bitcoin could be looking to rise to the $45,600 level as a "first stop" higher.", "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) rebounded on Tuesday evening along with other cryptocurrencies after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said that the era of low interest rates is likely to stay, a popular cryptocurrency analyst shared his thoughts on three different cryptocurrencies."
- $22m in Bitcoin was just transferred onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $22,235,701 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin chart recovery as fed chair clears air on interest rates — will the waiting moneybags now buy the dip?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "OANDA Senior Market Analyst Edward Moya noted the volatility of Bitcoin during Powell’s testimony."
- Only 5% of JPMorgan’s clients see Bitcoin at $100,000 by yearend. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 10 January, "On Monday, Bitcoin lost as much as 6.3% to trade below $40,000 before bouncing back above $41,000.", "The Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index has lost roughly 13% to start the year, while Bitcoin has notched its worst start to a new year since its earliest days."
- Is the dollar's decline paving the way for Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin to aim for the moon again?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "Over the past month, the correlation between Bitcoin and the S&P500 index has risen as both equities and Bitcoin were affected by hawkish comments from the U.S. Federal Reserve, wrote Delphi Digital, in an emailed note.", "Small countries getting into crypto might not be enough of a catalyst to get prices rushing back to record highs, but it should provide some underlying support and help get Bitcoin back to $50,000."
More news about Ampleforth (AMPL-USD).