(VIANEWS) – Anchor Protocol (ANC-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 31.49% in the last 7 days. At 16:55 EST on Tuesday, 14 September, Anchor Protocol (ANC-USD) is at $4.2900.
Today’s last reported volume for Anchor Protocol is 17116663, 233.06% above its average volume of 5139170.62.
All-Time High and Low
Anchor Protocol’s current value is at $4.29, 48.55% below its all-time high of $8.23 on Friday, 19 March.
Anchor Protocol’s current value is at $4.29, 151.58% above its all time low of $8.23 on Wednesday, 28 July.
Market Cap and Supply
Anchor Protocol’s current market cap is at 488559277. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 113,887,747.70.
Currently, Anchor Protocol (ANC-USD) has 65166 Twitter followers.
Anchor Protocol’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.54%, 1.91%, and 3.12%, respectively.
Anchor Protocol’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.62% (last week), 5.03% (last month), and 3.12% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Anchor Protocol’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin cash falls more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin stay subdued but 'hodlers' are unfazed by recent sell-off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "On Monday, Saylor tweeted with the hashtag Bitcoin and said "Slow and steady wins the race."
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin pile dwarfs most S&P 500 cash holdings. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "MicroStrategy Inc.’s Bitcoin holdings dwarf the traditional corporate treasuries of most members of the S&P 500 Index after its latest purchase swelled the value of the digital assets in its coffers to over $5 billion.", "The enterprise software provider, which made Bitcoin purchases an official corporate strategy a year ago, announced Monday that it bought an additional 5,050 Bitcoins for about $242.9 million, raising the value of its 114,042 coin hoard to about $5.3 billion. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to pressure 50-day EMA – 13 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 13 September, "The Bitcoin market was relatively quiet during the Friday session as we continue to hang around the 50-day moving average. "
- The biggest transfer of wealth in human history: Bitcoin popularity among millennials and gen X. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "This year alone, Bitcoin rose by 78%, while some, like Cardano (ADA) tokens, have risen by over 1000%.", "Another report by Kraken dubbed "Inheriting USDs & Acquiring BTCs: How ‘The Great Wealth Transfer’ Will Fuel’ The Great Bitcoin Adoption" explained how millennials and Generation X consumptions and preferences would help drive the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. "
More news about Anchor Protocol (ANC-USD).