(VIANEWS) – Aragon (ANT) (ANT-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 38.13% in the last 7 days. At 05:55 EST on Tuesday, 11 January, Aragon (ANT) (ANT-USD) is at $7.4100.
Today’s last reported volume for Aragon (ANT) is 107513428, 65.52% above its average volume of 64951258.66.
All-Time High and Low
Aragon (ANT)’s current value is at $7.41, 49.13% below its all-time high of $14.64 on Tuesday, 6 April.
Aragon (ANT)’s current value is at $7.41, 2366.47% above its all time low of $14.64 on Tuesday, 27 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Aragon (ANT)’s current market cap is 282934713.
Aragon (ANT) (ANT-USD) Range
Concerning Aragon (ANT)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.23% up from its trailing 7 days low of $7.3200 and 38.96% down from its trailing 7 days high of $12.1400.
Currently, Aragon (ANT) (ANT-USD) has 97784 Twitter followers and 3516 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 206 forks, 558 stars, and 52 subscribers.
Aragon (ANT)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.35%, a positive 3.88%, and a positive 6.59%, respectively.
Aragon (ANT)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.37% (last week), 9.52% (last month), and 6.59% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Fidelity all-in-one etfs to add Bitcoin exposure and risk rating changes. According to Benzinga on Monday, 10 January, "TORONTO, Jan. 10, 2022 /CNW/ – Fidelity Investments Canada ULC, one of the top investment management firms in Canada, today announced plans to add a small allocation to Fidelity Advantage Bitcoin ETF™within Fidelity All-in-One Growth ETF and Fidelity All-in-One Balanced ETF and corresponding mutual fund versions. ", "The decision to add a small allocation to Fidelity Advantage Bitcoin ETF within the funds in the All-in-One suite was made for its diversification benefits with the potential to improve risk-adjusted returns going forward."
- $39m in Bitcoin was just transferred onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 8 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $39,293,387 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Crypto analyst who called previous bear market says Bitcoin has violated its parabolic advance. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 8 January, "Longtime analyst and trader Peter Brandt told his over 607,000 Twitter followers that Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) has violated a key metric in its bullish advance. ", "The analyst has previously indicated on Twitter that parabolic advance violations can lead to a more than 80% drop in value, which would take Bitcoin down to the range of $8,340 from currentprices."
- Only 5% of JPMorgan’s clients see Bitcoin at $100,000 by yearend. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 10 January, "On Monday, Bitcoin lost as much as 6.3% to trade below $40,000 before bouncing back above $41,000.", "Our Bitcoin-position indicator based on Bitcoin futures looks oversold." He added that the coin’s fair value is between $35,000-$73,000, depending on what investors assume about its volatility ratio versus gold."
- Anonymous crypto wallet moves $24m worth of Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 10 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,988,054 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Aragon (ANT) (ANT-USD).