(VIANEWS) – Ardor (ARDR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 25.24% in the last 6 hours. At 15:55 EST on Sunday, 2 January, Ardor (ARDR-USD) is at $0.2864.
Today’s last reported volume for Ardor is 271268123, 1164.6% above its average volume of 21450749.52.
All-Time High and Low
Ardor’s current value is at $0.29, 85.89% below its all-time high of $2.04 on Saturday, 13 January.
Ardor’s current value is at $0.29, 3197.88% above its all time low of $2.04 on Tuesday, 6 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Ardor’s current market cap is 287100302.
Ardor (ARDR-USD) Range
Concerning Ardor’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.29% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.2800 and 20.44% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.3600.
Currently, Ardor (ARDR-USD) has 76316 Twitter followers and 7440 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 5 forks, 11 stars, and 11 subscribers.
Ardor’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.26%, a negative 1.39%, and a positive 4.06%, respectively.
Ardor’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.60% (last week), 4.22% (last month), and 4.06% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Dogecoin more popular than Bitcoin on reddit in 2021, Tesla getting into Bitcoin among top posts. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 2 January, "According to Reddit’s end-of-year survey, theDogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) subredditwas more popular than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) in 2021."
- Microstrategy says it bought more Bitcoin during December’s dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 30 December, "MicroStrategy, which is run by famed Bitcoin fan Michael Saylor, has been adding to its Bitcoin hoard all year. ", "Indeed, trading has been choppy for Bitcoin all month, including a brief weekend "flash crash" in early December that sent the coin down as much as 20%. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin continue to disappoint amid 'extreme fear' â will these support levels allow them to bounce back?. According to Business Insider on Thursday, 30 December, "The host of "The Wolf Of All Streets" podcast Scott Melker reacted to the fall in Bitcoin prices on Wednesday on Twitter.", "Read Next: Elon Musk Stirs Up Crypto Community Again As He Talks Down Bitcoin And Hypes Up Dogecoin In Interview"
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $466m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Friday, 31 December, "What happened: A Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale just sent $466,510,721 worth of Bitcoin off Coinbase.", "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily."
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $164m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 30 December, "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency from exchanges when planning to hold their investments for an extended period of time. ", "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. "
More news about Ardor (ARDR-USD).