(VIANEWS) – Arweave (AR-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.83% in the last 7 days. At 20:55 EST on Monday, 4 October, Arweave (AR-USD) is at $53.3700.
Today’s last reported volume for Arweave is 83776121, 71.15% above its average volume of 48947972.73.
All-Time High and Low
Arweave’s current value is at $53.37, 28.16% below its all-time high of $73.73 on Friday, 10 September.
Arweave’s current value is at $53.37, 17627.57% above its all time low of $73.73 on Friday, 31 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Arweave’s current market cap is 2366437739.
Arweave (AR-USD) Range
Regarding Arweave’s daily highs and lows, it’s 38.8% up from its trailing 7 days low of $38.4500 and 8.31% down from its trailing 7 days high of $58.2100.
Currently, Arweave (AR-USD) has 35640 Twitter followers.
Arweave’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.86%, 0.51%, and 7.76%, respectively.
Arweave’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.47% (last week), 8.35% (last month), and 7.76% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin cash falls more than 3% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 4 October, "Over the past 24 hours, Bitcoin Cash’s (CRYPTO: BCH) price has fallen 3.63% to $552.29. ", "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). "
- Bitcoin eyes $50,000 for first time since El Salvador rollout. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 4 October, "The push higher toward the round number bolstered the spirits of Bitcoin enthusiasts across Twitter.", "Bitcoin tumbled as much as 17% on Sept. 7 after El Salvador’s experiment with Bitcoin — the biggest test of the token’s real-world usefulness — had a rocky start because of technical glitches to the official digital wallet."
- Anonymous crypto wallet moves $734m worth of Bitcoin for just $0.90 in fees. According to Benzinga on Monday, 4 October, "Since this transaction wasn’t sent to an exchange, it’s unlikely that this Bitcoin whale is looking for liquidity. ", "Why it matters: Cryptocurrency whales that own millions of dollars in Bitcoin tend to move markets single-handedly. "
- This energy company has A better 3-month return than Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin and litecoin. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 3 October, "Since July, Camber Energy Inc (NASDAQ:CEI) stock’s three-month return has outperformed several of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) and Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC)."
- This investment strategist says Bitcoin forming pattern that usually leads to very powerful upside move: here's why. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 3 October, "Former Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) hedge fund executive Raoul Pal says Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) is forming a pattern that could foreshadow a massive rally.", "Last month Pal announced that he might end up selling all his Bitcoin holdings as ETHoccupies the largest chunk in his portfolio."
More news about Arweave (AR-USD).