(VIANEWS) – Audius (AUDIO-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 20.93% in the last 6 hours. At 10:55 EST on Tuesday, 7 September, Audius (AUDIO-USD) is at $2.1500.
Today’s last reported volume for Audius is 82888971, 58.17% above its average volume of 52404710.98.
All-Time High and Low
Audius’s current value is at $2.15, 51.93% below its all-time high of $4.95 on Saturday, 27 March.
Audius’s current value is at $2.15, 5346.09% above its all time low of $4.95 on Friday, 23 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Audius’s current market cap is at 879486334. The total supply is 1,047,770,292.60, maximum supply is 1,047,770,292.60, and the circulating supply is 406,077,610.00.
Currently, Audius (AUDIO-USD) has 74632 Twitter followers and 7086 Reddit subscribers.
Audius’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.36%, 3.13%, and 7.39%, respectively.
Audius’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.19% (last week), 8.42% (last month), and 7.39% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin price pump movement grows ahead of El Salvador’s adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, "Users on platforms including Twitter and Reddit are discussing plans to buy $30 worth of Bitcoin en masse on Sept. 7 to mark El Salvador’s Bitcoin law coming into effect. ", "El Salvador has begun installing Bitcoin ATMs to allow citizens to convert the token into U.S. dollars, and the government has created a $150 million fund to back conversions of Bitcoin to U.S. dollars. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin markets finally break higher – 07 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 7 September, "Now that we have done this, it is very likely that the Bitcoin market continues to go higher, perhaps reaching towards the $55,000 level, an area that it has seen a little bit of resistance at, so with that in mind I think you need to keep that as your initial target.", "The market breaking out of this little consolidation area is a positive sign, and it looks like Bitcoin is ready to make its bigger move."
- Bitcoin faces biggest test as El Salvador makes it legal tender. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "Both enthusiasts and detractors of crytocurrencies will be monitoring the experiment to see if a significant number of people want to transact with Bitcoin when it circulates alongside the U.S. dollar, and whether it brings any benefits to the violent, impoverished Central American nation.", "Bukele says Bitcoin could save Salvadorans $400 million a year in fees for these transactions."
- Bitcoin strikes gains as El Salvador becomes first known country to buy into cryptocurrency — ethereum, dogecoin slump. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "Read Next:Why Bitcoin Could Shoot Up When El Salvador Begins Crypto Rollout On Tuesday", "On Monday, El Salvador’s President Nayib Bukele said that the country purchased its first 200 coins and the country’s brokers would be purchasing more of the coin as it approaches the deadline to becomes the first nation to adopt Bitcoin on Tuesday."
- Why Bitcoin could shoot up when El Salvador begins crypto rollout on Tuesday. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "The user proposed that if all members of the community were to follow through and complete the task the member calculated it would amount to approximately $99,505,860 worth of Bitcoin being converted from local currencies by the Reddit community alone.", "The Daily Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin broke up bullishly from a falling channel on Sept. 2 and soared up about 7% between that day and Monday. "
More news about Audius (AUDIO-USD).