(VIANEWS) – Audius (AUDIO-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 25.83% in the last 24 hours. At 19:55 EST on Monday, 20 September, Audius (AUDIO-USD) is at $2.3100.
Today’s last reported volume for Audius is 127749786, 135.3% above its average volume of 54290723.02.
All-Time High and Low
Audius’s current value is at $2.31, 53.87% below its all-time high of $4.95 on Saturday, 27 March.
Audius’s current value is at $2.31, 5125.7% above its all time low of $4.95 on Friday, 23 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Audius’s current market cap is at 932316350. The total supply is 1,050,445,431.15, maximum supply is 1,050,445,431.15, and the circulating supply is 406,077,610.00.
Audius (AUDIO-USD) Range
About Audius’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.43% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $2.3000 and 25.72% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $3.1100.
Currently, Audius (AUDIO-USD) has 84176 Twitter followers and 7468 Reddit subscribers.
Audius’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.20%, a positive 2.32%, and a positive 7.60%, respectively.
Audius’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.51% (last week), 8.47% (last month), and 7.60% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Audius’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin consolidates into bullish pattern: what's next for the crypto?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "The low volume confirms Bitcoin is in a consolidation phase because although there are sellers taking profits there are not enough sellers to create fear and when a stock or crypto drops lower on low volume technical traders view it as bullish.", "The Bitcoin Chart: In its consolidation Bitcoin has settled into a bull flag pattern with the pole created between Tuesday and Wednesday and the flag formation on Thursday and Friday. "
- El Salvador leader bukele extends bet on Bitcoin after 16% loss. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 20 September, "El Salvador made Bitcoin legal tender alongside the dollar from Sept. 7 in the biggest test so far of the currency’s usefulness as a medium of exchange.", "Prices of Bitcoin and other digital currencies slumped on Monday as a broad selloff sparked by worries about contagion from China Evergrande Group swept through global markets. "
- 5 key headlines you May have missed from this weekend: hang seng crash, El Salvador Bitcoin buy, litecoin growth, Apple ios15 update, Netflix at emmys. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "What Else: Among other stories from the weekend, investors would want to check out the Benzinga EV week in review, the Week in Cannabis, where the world’s first statue of anonymous Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto was unveiled, and Dogecoin knock-offs that are surging despite a slump in major cryptocurrencies.", "Litecoin Wallet Activity Growth Surpasses Dogecoin: In other news from the cryptocurrency sector, Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) has surpassed Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE), Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Cardano (CRYPTO: ADA) in terms of the number of active addresses on the network."
- What's next for Bitcoin? key resistances lost. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Glassnodedatashows the percentage of Bitcoin on crypto exchanges keeps falling as the net transfer from themcontinuesto exceed how much is being transferred to them.", "If this support does not hold then we should expect Bitcoin to see $37,150 as the next stop. "
- Bitcoin falls below $43,000 as global market rout infects crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 20 September, "The nation recently adopted Bitcoin as legal tender in a controversial move that met with technical glitches and protests.", "Other digital assets also retreated, with Bitcoin Cash, EOS and Ether all declining."
More news about Audius (AUDIO-USD).