(VIANEWS) – Audius (AUDIO-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.85% in the last 7 days. At 22:55 EST on Friday, 21 January, Audius (AUDIO-USD) is at $0.9923.
Today’s last reported volume for Audius is 21857673, 49.97% below its average volume of 43695256.75.
All-Time High and Low
Audius’s current value is at $0.99, 79.56% below its all-time high of $4.95 on Saturday, 27 March.
Audius’s current value is at $0.99, 2216.08% above its all time low of $4.95 on Friday, 23 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Audius’s current market cap is at 513950622. The total supply is 1,072,908,342.27, maximum supply is 1,072,908,342.27, and the circulating supply is 515,745,635.00.
Audius (AUDIO-USD) Range
Concerning Audius’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.25% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.9800 and 32.96% down from its trailing 7 days high of $1.4800.
Currently, Audius (AUDIO-USD) has 126286 Twitter followers and 9150 Reddit subscribers.
Audius’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.20%, a negative 0.25%, and a positive 5.14%, respectively.
Audius’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.23% (last week), 4.55% (last month), and 5.14% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Audius’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Intel will be manufacturing an energy-efficient Bitcoin mining chip: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Intel is planning a presentation in the February 23 to outline "Bonanza Mine: An Ultra-Low-Voltage Energy-Efficient Bitcoin Mining ASIC" . ", "Why It Matters: The massive demand for Bitcoin mining hardware and the shortage of microchips worldwide has led numerous companies to see an opportunity in ASIC (application-specific integrated circuits) manufacturing."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin face fresh round of regulatory scrutiny — is this what's leading privacy cryptos to shoot up?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Why It Matters: Regulatory scrutiny of cryptocurrencies is in the spotlight as Bitcoin retreated, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a senior analyst with United Kingdom-based digital asset broker GlobalBlock.", "Read Next: UBS Warns Bitcoin Selloff May Be The Start Of A ‘Crypto Winter’, Says Fed Rate Hikes Will Lower Appeal Of Crypto"
- Someone just sent $24m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,780,916 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- Someone just sent 4,000 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $167,484,444 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Audius (AUDIO-USD).