(VIANEWS) – Audius (AUDIO-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.41% in the last 24 hours. At 13:55 EST on Thursday, 16 September, Audius (AUDIO-USD) is at $2.8700.
Today’s last reported volume for Audius is 101959199, 96.15% above its average volume of 51980123.33.
All-Time High and Low
Audius’s current value is at $2.87, 44.28% below its all-time high of $4.95 on Saturday, 27 March.
Audius’s current value is at $2.87, 6212.01% above its all time low of $4.95 on Friday, 23 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Audius’s current market cap is at 1162860960. The total supply is 1,049,344,148.64, maximum supply is 1,049,344,148.64, and the circulating supply is 406,077,610.00.
Currently, Audius (AUDIO-USD) has 79068 Twitter followers and 7239 Reddit subscribers.
Audius’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.20%, a positive 2.32%, and a positive 7.60%, respectively.
Audius’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.51% (last week), 8.47% (last month), and 7.60% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin rally and this key metric indicates more upside possible. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "Why It Matters: A key metric indicates that Bitcoin may see further positive price movement. ", "See Also: If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin When MicroStrategy First Bought It, Here’s How Much You Would Have Now"
- If you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin when microstrategy first bought it, here's how much you would have now. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Microstrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) has emerged as the largest corporate holder of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) but what if you had purchased $1,000 worth of the apex cryptocurrency on the same day as it did.", "The company has continued to purchase Bitcoin since then and now holds nearly 114,042 BTC, worth a whopping $3.16 billion. "
- According to Business Insider on Thursday, 16 September, "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we similarly will accept Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash."
- Deutsche boerse's eurex stock exchange lists Bitcoin futures. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "According to a separate announcement last month, the exchange hopesthe new product will allow investors to gain exposure to Bitcoin on a regulated exchange and while leveraging "a transparent price discovery of the underlying" exchange-traded notes.", "Price Action:According to CoinMarketCapdata, as of press time Bitcoin is trading at about $46,750 for a 5% jump over 24 hours."
- Fidelity pushes for Bitcoin ETF in private SEC meeting: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "During the meeting, the Fidelity executives presented a number of reasons why the U.S. regulator should approve a Bitcoin ETF, while also making a case for its own yet-to-be-approved application - the Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust.", "Financial services giant Fidelity made a case for the approval of a Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) exchange-traded fund in a private meeting with the SEC,according to aBloombergreport."
More news about Audius (AUDIO-USD).