(VIANEWS) – Audius (AUDIO-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 81.98% in the last 30 days. At 02:55 EST on Thursday, 14 April, Audius (AUDIO-USD) is at $1.2900.
Today’s last reported volume for Audius is 51143133, 35.34% above its average volume of 37788604.71.
All-Time High and Low
Audius’s current value is at $1.29, 74.34% below its all-time high of $4.95 on Saturday, 27 March.
Audius’s current value is at $1.29, 2807.08% above its all time low of $4.95 on Friday, 23 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Audius’s current market cap is at 798575161. The total supply is 1,087,918,477.84, maximum supply is 1,087,918,477.84, and the circulating supply is 620,805,326.00.
Currently, Audius (AUDIO-USD) has 137295 Twitter followers and 9782 Reddit subscribers.
Audius’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 2.66%, a positive 1.88%, and a positive 5.36%, respectively.
Audius’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.39% (last week), 5.78% (last month), and 5.36% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Tesla stock news and forecast: Elon Musk turns down seat on twitter board and enters Bitcoin mining. According to FXStreet on Monday, 11 April, "Separately, Tesla has reportedly entered into an agreement with Jack Dorsey’s Block (SQ) on a Bitcoin mining project. ", "Block and Blockstream are trying to show that Bitcoin can be mined using renewable energy."
- Bitcoin rallies back above $40,000 to show some recovery signs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 12 April, "Both Bitcoin and Ethereum failed into resistance at their 200-day moving averages (just like the Nasdaq 100) and now must hold support at $40,000 and $2,900," said Rich Ross, a technical strategist at Evercore ISI, in a note Monday.", "The lower and upper boundaries today are $36,500 and $47,500," he said, implying that Bitcoin was well within its range."
- Bitcoin surpasses $41,000 as technical analysts predict bounce. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 14 April, "Katie Stockton, co-founder of Fairlead Strategies LLC, said technical indicators she follows suggest Bitcoin could be due for a short-term bounce to as high as $51,000, assuming it can break through its 200-day moving average, which stands at just above $48,000.", "Should Bitcoin fall back below $40,000, it would run the risk of sliding to a "secondary support" level of close to $27,200," according to Stockton. "
- Bitcoin rises back above $40,000 to show some recovery signs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 12 April, "But contrast, the massive stimulus the Fed flooded markets with during the Covid outbreak drove Bitcoin to a record $69,000 in early November.", "The lower and upper boundaries today are $36,500 and $47,500," he said, implying that Bitcoin was well within its range."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin sits at 50-day EMA – 11 April 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 11 April, "The pullback in Bitcoin does give us an opportunity to pick up a bit of value, assuming that we break out to the upside. ", "Keep the risk profile in the back of your head as well, because the Bitcoin market is far out on the risk spectrum, meaning people will need to feel comfortable taking risk in order to push this market higher."
More news about Audius (AUDIO-USD).