(VIANEWS) – Audius (AUDIO-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.38% in the last 7 days. At 10:55 EST on Sunday, 19 September, Audius (AUDIO-USD) is at $2.9800.
Today’s last reported volume for Audius is 55230938, 2.81% above its average volume of 53717210.24.
All-Time High and Low
Audius’s current value is at $2.98, 39.59% below its all-time high of $4.95 on Saturday, 27 March.
Audius’s current value is at $2.98, 6743.94% above its all time low of $4.95 on Friday, 23 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Audius’s current market cap is at 1206426143. The total supply is 1,050,445,431.15, maximum supply is 1,050,445,431.15, and the circulating supply is 406,077,610.00.
Audius (AUDIO-USD) Range
Regarding Audius’s daily highs and lows, it’s 45.37% up from its trailing 7 days low of $2.0500 and 6.29% down from its trailing 7 days high of $3.1800.
Currently, Audius (AUDIO-USD) has 83655 Twitter followers and 7421 Reddit subscribers.
Audius’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.20%, a positive 2.32%, and a positive 7.60%, respectively.
Audius’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.51% (last week), 8.47% (last month), and 7.60% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- What's more bullish, ethrereum or Bitcoin? you decide!. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 18 September, "It was found that 75.5% of Benzingafollowers thinkEthereum looks more bullish while 24.5% thinkthe Bitcoin chart looksmore bullish.", "Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) are trading lower Friday in a cryptocurrency market that is dipping lower."
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, "While the denominator of this currency pair is the US dollar, that does not necessarily mean that a falling US dollar automatically pushes Bitcoin higher and vice versa. ", "With interesting is that the US dollar is showing signs of life, despite the fact that Bitcoin continues to climb. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin rally and this key metric indicates more upside possible. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "Why It Matters: A key metric indicates that Bitcoin may see further positive price movement. ", "See Also: If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin When MicroStrategy First Bought It, Here’s How Much You Would Have Now"
- Bitcoin proponent and El Salvador president nayib bukele is on time's 100 most influential people list alongside ethereum's vitalik buterin — but not for the right reasons. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "Last week, El Salvador officially recognized Bitcoin as legal tender with Bukele declaring that he was "buying the dip," as the country added 150 BTC to its kitty.", "A Reuters report which carried a poll by the local Central American University noted that 67.9% of 1,281 people polled disagree or strongly disagree with Bitcoin as legal tender in El Salvador."
- AMC will accept Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin this year. but would about dogecoin?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "Depending on the rate of adoption AMC moviegoers will have toward spending their hard-earned Bitcoin with the company, it’s not too far-fetched the chain could consider a wider range of popular cryptos as a means of payment sometime in the future.", "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we will similarly accept Ethereum,Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash."
More news about Audius (AUDIO-USD).