(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, Audius (AUDIO-USD) is 21.61% up at 13:56 EST Thursday, 16 September which is 1433.71% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Audius is 101959199, 96.15% above its average volume of 51980123.33.
Audius’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.20%, a positive 2.32%, and a positive 7.60%, respectively.
Audius’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.51% (last week), 8.47% (last month), and 7.60% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Audius’s current market cap is at 1162860960. Total supply is at 1,049,344,148.64, maximum supply is at 1,049,344,148.64, and circulating supply is at 406,077,610.00.
Currently, Audius (AUDIO-USD) has 79068 Twitter followers and 7239 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Audius’s current value is at $2.87 which is 44.28% below its all time high of $4.95 at Saturday, 27 March.
Audius’s current value is at $2.87 which is 6212.01% above its all time low of $4.95 at Friday, 23 October.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin reverses course, breaks bullishly from this pattern: what's next?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Bulls will want to see Bitcoin close the day near or above $46,700 to feel confident going forward.", "The apex cryptocurrency has a way to go before reaching either of the hefty predictions but on Tuesday Bitcoin regained key support levels that could propel it higher over the coming days and weeks. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to pressure 50-day EMA – 13 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 13 September, "The Bitcoin market was relatively quiet during the Friday session as we continue to hang around the 50-day moving average. "
- Bitcoin ATM burned in El Salvador amid anti-bukele protests. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 15 September, "El Salvador adopted Bitcoin last week and the government has proposed more than 200 changes to the constitution including eliminating a ban on presidential re-election.", "Anti-government marchers in El Salvador took to the streets Wednesday, the nation’s bicentennial, to protest the adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender and recent moves by President Nayib Bukele to consolidate power."
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash have held support, could be ready to move soon. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Bitcoin Cash was up 1.5% at $650.58 and Bitcoin was up 2.01% at $48,051.39 at publication time.", "Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) are trading higher Wednesday in a relatively green cryptocurrency market."
- Fidelity pushed for Bitcoin ETF approval in private SEC meeting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "In March, Fidelity filed its application for its proposed Bitcoin ETF, called the Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust. ", "But Gensler signaled this year that he could be open to a Bitcoin ETF as long as it complies with the strictest rules for mutual funds — in contrast to most applications, including Fidelity’s, which are filed under 1930s laws that allow stock exchanges to list the products. "
More news about Audius (AUDIO-USD).