(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Audius (AUDIO-USD) is 22.66% up at 08:56 EST Saturday, 19 March which is 1575.76% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Audius is 47963842, 32.4% above its average volume of 36224735.5.
Audius’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.37%, a negative 1.07%, and a positive 5.07%, respectively.
Audius’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.56% (last week), 3.68% (last month), and 5.07% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Audius’s current market cap is at 581947352. Total supply is at 1,083,372,589.08, maximum supply is at 1,083,372,589.08, and circulating supply is at 614,563,659.00.
Currently, Audius (AUDIO-USD) has 134019 Twitter followers and 9611 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Audius’s current value is at $0.95 which is 80.92% below its all time high of $4.95 at Saturday, 27 March.
Audius’s current value is at $0.95 which is 2061.56% above its all time low of $4.95 at Friday, 23 October.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Audius’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin wallet wasabi to block certain anonymizing transactions. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 18 March, "The crypto firm behind the popular Wasabi digital wallet — which offers a service that lets users mix their Bitcoin holdings in such a way as to keep their identities private — said it will start refusing certain transactions.", "Wasabi wallet uses a mechanism called CoinJoin to combine Bitcoin from several participants into one large transaction with multiple senders and receivers. "
- $21m in Bitcoin was just transferred onto bitstamp. According to Benzinga on Friday, 18 March, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $21,190,493 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Bitstamp. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Someone just sent $59m in Bitcoin onto gemini. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 17 March, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $59,947,363 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Gemini. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Mawson produces record Bitcoin in February, expects to generate additional revenue with hosting contracts. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 16 March, "Our hosting business is expanding rapidly and total contracts signed to date makes us one of the largest Nasdaq-listed Bitcoin mining companies.", "Despite these headwinds, monthly Bitcoin production was up +8.5% vs January 2022, and up +300% vs February 2021."
- Bitcoin rises after us's fed relieves the market. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 17 March, "However, after Jerome Powell’s press conference, in which he answered questions on the Federal Reserve’s thoughts, Bitcoin and global markets bounced back."
More news about Audius (AUDIO-USD).