(VIANEWS) – Over the last 6 hours, Augur (REP-USD) is 21.68% up at 00:12 EST Tuesday, 11 January which is 1473.91% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Augur is 74776995, 103.87% above its average volume of 36678197.56.
Augur’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.68%, a negative 0.04%, and a positive 3.02%, respectively.
Augur’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.28% (last week), 2.92% (last month), and 3.02% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Augur’s current market cap is at 126826708. Total supply is at 6,905,659.00, maximum supply is at 6,905,659.00, and circulating supply is at 6,905,659.00.
Currently, Augur (REP-USD) has 159866 Twitter followers and 12079 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 146 forks, 596 stars, and 100 subscribers.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Augur’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin have a 'terrible' start to 2022 — why this analyst thinks short-term is looking 'ugly'. According to Benzinga on Monday, 10 January, "The percentage of Bitcoin unspent transaction outputs (UTXO) in profit (7-day moving average) has fallen to a 17-month low of 83.9%, according to Glassnode data. ", "Read Next: Crypto Analyst Who Called Previous Bear Market Says Bitcoin Has Violated Its Parabolic Advance"
- According to Business Insider on Saturday, 8 January, "Large quantities of Bitcoin can be transmitted all over the world nearly instantly and can be stored on a cell phone. ", "As such, Bitcoin is censorship resistant and because the protocol is decentralized, it is not subject to the demand or constraints of large corporations or governments. "
- Bitcoin moves bearishly: what does the chart say?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 10 January, "Previous support has been found near the $30,000 level and Bitcoin may be able to see a bounce here if the price can fall to this level."
- Bitcoin is off to its worst annual start since the dawn of crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 10 January, "But he projects that Bitcoin will eventually come out ahead as the world increasingly goes digital and the coin becomes the benchmark collateral.", "The Covid-19 pandemic helped Bitcoin break further into the mainstream as institutions and retail investors got involved with the crypto market and its ancillary projects. "
- Weekend watch: crypto market cap down below $2t, Bitcoin plunged below $42k. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 9 January, "Meanwhile, the Bitcoin Fear & Greed Index is up slightly on Sunday, from a reading of 10 on Saturday, the lowest index number since July 21, 2021.", "In the face of the massive volatility,a well-known Bitcoin analyst tells his 1.7 million Twitter followers thatthe market is only halfway into the cycle (2020-2024)."
More news about Augur (REP-USD).