(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Avalanche (AVAX) (AVAX-USD) is 21.07% down at 02:59 EST Saturday, 22 January which is 1658.04% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Avalanche (AVAX) is 1160355669, 28.95% above its average volume of 899838286.45.
Avalanche (AVAX)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.83%, a negative 0.72%, and a positive 5.50%, respectively.
Avalanche (AVAX)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.48% (last week), 4.27% (last month), and 5.50% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Avalanche (AVAX)’s current market cap is at 14695190705. Total supply is at 377,752,194.47, maximum supply is at 720,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 244,356,331.91.
Currently, Avalanche (AVAX) (AVAX-USD) has 546126 Twitter followers and 32516 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 283 forks, 1363 stars, and 116 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Avalanche (AVAX)’s current value is at $60.18 which is 58.67% below its all time high of $144.96 at Sunday, 21 November.
Avalanche (AVAX)’s current value is at $60.18 which is 2038.93% above its all time low of $144.96 at Thursday, 31 December.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Avalanche (AVAX)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
- Why are Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin crashing all of A sudden?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Russia is among the top three countries for Bitcoin mining, according to Edward Moya, a senior market analyst at OANDA.", "ââIf this proposal [from the Bank of Russia] passes, Bitcoin could slide below the $40,000 level," said Moya, in a note seen by Benzinga."
- North america’s biggest Bitcoin miner debuts after SPAC vote. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "Investors in one of North America’s largest Bitcoin miners have approved a plan to go public through an estimated $4.3 billion merger with the special purpose acquisition company Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp.", "Rechristened Core Scientific Inc., the Austin, Texas-based firm said it would be the biggest based on processing power, with combined mining capacity on the Bitcoin network that exceeds that of competitors. "
- Crypto selloff pushes Bitcoin to a five-month low of $39,000. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "At the same time, increased use and adoption of Bitcoin in high-inflation economies creates a confusing market picture leading to lack of decisive direction and momentum either way," he added.", "The indicator on Friday fell into a region that in the past accompanied floors in Bitcoin selloffs."
- Someone just sent 4,000 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $167,484,444 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Avalanche (AVAX) (AVAX-USD).