(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Badger DAO (BADGER-USD) is 21.02% up at 22:55 EST Friday, 17 September which is 1453.62% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Badger DAO is 37315172, 23.59% above its average volume of 30192393.76.
Badger DAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 3.32%, a negative 0.97%, and a positive 6.49%, respectively.
Badger DAO’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.79% (last week), 4.74% (last month), and 6.49% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Badger DAO’s current market cap is at 233981804. Total supply is at 21,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 21,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 9,614,379.47.
Currently, Badger DAO (BADGER-USD) has 37665 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Badger DAO’s current value is at $24.35 which is 72.68% below its all time high of $89.08 at Tuesday, 9 February.
Badger DAO’s current value is at $24.35 which is 767.15% above its all time low of $89.08 at Saturday, 5 December.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, "Right now, that is not the case and it looks like people are simply trying to get away from danger in general, using Bitcoin as a bit of a safety net.", "While the denominator of this currency pair is the US dollar, that does not necessarily mean that a falling US dollar automatically pushes Bitcoin higher and vice versa. "
- You can earn up to 7.5% interest on Bitcoin. is it worth the risk?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Each entity uses the borrowed crypto assets for its business functions - market-making on its own platform, hedging against Bitcoin prices or liquidity.", "High-yielding cryptocurrency accounts offer outlandish returns of up to 7.5% on Bitcoin and can help you make the most of your crypto assets."
- According to Business Insider on Thursday, 16 September, "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we similarly will accept Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash."
- Is south korea's regulatory crackdown taking toll on Bitcoin price?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 1.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $47,882.06 at press time."
- Bitcoin ATM burned in El Salvador amid anti-bukele protests. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 15 September, "We are going through a profound fiscal crisis with high cost of living and unemployment and the government’s response, instead of serious economic policy, is to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender.", "El Salvador adopted Bitcoin last week and the government has proposed more than 200 changes to the constitution including eliminating a ban on presidential re-election."
More news about Badger DAO (BADGER-USD).