(VIANEWS) – Binance Singapore provides trading pairs for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Binance Coin to Singapore citizens and residents (BNB). The platform supports SGD deposits and withdrawals using Xfers Direct.
Binance Singapore, which launched in 2019 with the support of Vertex Ventures China, as well as Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia and India (“Vertex”), has been developing strategic connections to assist drive further product innovation. Binance Singapore has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the locally regulated business CapBridge.
Binance Singapore is the most popular fiat-tocrypto platform to trade cryptocurrencies in Singapore Dollars. Richard Teng was previously CEO at Abu Dhabi Global Market Financial Services Regulatory Authority (ADGM). He has been appointed Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Binance Singapore. Business Insider confirmed that ADGM has grown from a new financial center to having almost 2,700 licenses and 150 financial institutions approved in less than 5 years.
Binance.SG is a fiat-to-cryptocurrency marketplace created for Singapore customers who want to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies in Singapore Dollars (SGD). The platform provides real-time, 24-hour SGD deposit and withdrawal capability, as well as a strong emphasis on security and regulatory compliance. Binance Singapore has the lowest trading, deposit, and withdrawal fees in the Singapore market, decreasing entry barriers and promoting local cryptocurrency adoption.
Binance (BNB-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 48.14% in the last 14 days. At 17:40 EST on Monday, 23 August, Binance (BNB-USD) is at $505.8200.
Today’s last reported volume for Binance is 1957193245, 40.53% below its average volume of 3291538857.84.
All-Time High and Low
Binance’s current value is at $505.82, 26.32% below its all-time high of $686.31 on Monday, 10 May.
Binance’s current value is at $505.82, 1269902.66% above its all time low of $686.31 on Thursday, 19 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Binance’s current market cap is at 77952137877. The total supply is 170,533,651.90, maximum supply is 170,533,651.90, and the circulating supply is 154,533,651.90.
Currently, Binance (BNB-USD) has 4805417 Twitter followers and 599904 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 2027 forks, 3464 stars, and 504 subscribers.
Binance’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 1.47%, 0.30%, and 5.29%, respectively.
Binance’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.43% (last week), 3.38% (last month), and 5.29% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Binance (BNB-USD)
- Binance expands global KYC requirements to further user protection. According to Business Insider on Friday, 20 August, “In the last 30 days, Binance has announced significant investments towards user protection, including (but not limited to) senior compliance appointments, compliance technology deployments, Tax Reporting Tool launch, updates to leveraged trading, changes to withdrawal limits and updates to API services.”, “Trusted by millions worldwide, the Binance platform is dedicated to increasing the freedom of money for users, and features an unmatched portfolio of crypto products and offerings, including: trading and finance, education, data and research, social good, investment and incubation, decentralization and infrastructure solutions, and more. “
- Former abu dhabi global market CEO richard teng joins binance Singapore as chief executive. According to Business Insider on Monday, 23 August, “Most recently, Binance Singapore announced a Memorandum of Understanding with the locally licensed firm CapBridge.”, “I am thrilled to be joining Binance Singapore at this pivotal time for the blockchain and crypto industry,” Mr. Teng said. “
- Crypto bourse binance confirms ex-sgx executive as Singapore CEO. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 23 August, “Binance Singapore offers citizens and residents of the city-state trading pairs for Bitcoin, Ether and Binance Coin. “, “The announcement confirms a Bloomberg News report last week that said Teng was in line for the role as parent Binance Holdings pivots to a more compliance-oriented outlook and Binance Singapore seeks local licenses.”
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin topping $50,000 stirs forecast of run toward record high. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 23 August, “The hash rate — a measure of the computational power being put toward the Bitcoin network — has also rebounded from early-July lows, in a sign that the sector is adjusting after disruptions caused by China’s clampdown.”, “Ark’s Wood said corporations should consider adding Bitcoin to their balance sheets.”
- How Bitcoin is preparing for an explosive bullish break. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 22 August, “The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin has settled into a bull flag pattern with the pole created between Aug. 19 and Aug. 20 and the flag between Saturday and Sunday. “, “The low trading volume on Bitcoin also signals the slightly lower prices are a consolidation. “
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 22 August, “According to the Bitcoin Market Potential Index, the US is ranked fifth overall, and is the only major country in the top 10. “
- Bitcoin prices pass $50,000 for first time since May. According to The Wall Street Journal on Monday, 23 August, ” PayPal Holdings Inc. said Monday that it would introduce a service allowing U.K. customers to buy, hold and sell bitcoin, as well as ethereum, litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. “
- Monday’s market minute: Bitcoin breaks above 50,000. According to Benzinga on Monday, 23 August, “Say what you want about Bitcoin as a product, but it’s great for volatility trading; /BTC futures have soared about 70% in a little more than a month. “
More news about Binance (BNB-USD).