(VIANEWS) – Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 20.38% in the last 6 hours. At 06:41 EST on Saturday, 4 December, Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD) is at $109.2100.
Today’s last reported volume for Bitcoin Cash ABC is 359808, 99.55% below its average volume of 80116084.59.
All-Time High and Low
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current value is at $109.21, 70.87% below its all-time high of $378.12 on Saturday, 4 September.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current value is at $109.21, 1095.87% above its all time low of $378.12 on Sunday, 15 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current market cap is 2069925545.
Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD) Range
Regarding Bitcoin Cash ABC’s daily highs and lows, it’s 20.38% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $90.7200 and 3.52% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $113.2000.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 2.22%, a negative 0.83%, and a positive 7.75%, respectively.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.89% (last week), 4.52% (last month), and 7.75% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin has surpassed PayPal in transaction volume and could leave behind Mastercard 'in time' too, says Intelligence firm. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "The Bitcoin network processed an estimated $489 billion per quarter in 2021 on average, Blockdata said.", "Read Next: Bitcoin On Track To Settle $45 Trillion In 2021, Quadruple Visa’s Volume: Ark Invest"
- $875m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "Why it matters: Cryptocurrency whales that own millions of dollars in Bitcoin tend to move markets single-handedly. ", "Since this transaction wasn’t sent to an exchange, it’s unlikely that this Bitcoin whale is looking for liquidity. "
- Sec’s gensler doubles down on concerns about spot Bitcoin etfs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, "In response to questions from Pat Toomey, the top Republican on the Senate Banking Committee, Gensler reiterated his concerns about the lack of regulatory oversight of Bitcoin and potential for fraud and manipulation. ", "The markets for actual Bitcoin itself today are largely unregulated," Gensler said in comments sent to Congress last week, according to a spokesperson for Toomey. "
- You ask, we analyze: is Bitcoin consolidating before an impending weekend run?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "It is also possible Bitcoin may retest the level as support and create a triple bottom pattern before breaking north although it should be noted that if the crypto falls below the level the patterns will be negated.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin has been trading in a fairly consistent downtrend since printing a new all-time high of $69,000 on Nov. 10. "
- Bitcoin stays below $60k, ethereum marks key milestone, dogecoin and shiba inu trade in the red as analysts warn crypto market not yet out of woods. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "Craig Erlam, a senior analyst with OANDA said that Bitcoin "remains vulnerable to the continual shifts in sentiment as information slowly [on the Omicron variant of COVID-19] appears.", "Meanwhile, In an acknowledgment to the block in blockchain, Square Inc (NYSE:SQ) headed by Bitcoin bull Jack Dorsey announced Wednesday that the company was changing its name to Block Inc, while its cryptocurrency arm will be called Spiral."
More news about Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD).