(VIANEWS) – Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 33.14% in the last 6 hours. At 23:40 EST on Sunday, 17 October, Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD) is at $139.6900.
Today’s last reported volume for Bitcoin Cash ABC is 64189, 99.95% below its average volume of 139900000.37.
All-Time High and Low
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current value is at $139.69, 50.64% below its all-time high of $378.12 on Saturday, 4 September.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current value is at $139.69, 1926.71% above its all time low of $378.12 on Sunday, 15 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current market cap is 3496095707.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.19%, a positive 1.46%, and a positive 9.53%, respectively.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.42% (last week), 10.19% (last month), and 9.53% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Bitcoin Cash ABC’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin breaks $61,000 as ETF nears SEC approval: is A new all-time high next?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Bitcoin(CRYPTO: BTC) started a sudden and intense rally as the Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy exchange-traded fund nears Securities and Exchange Commission approval.", "The SEC Twitter profile dedicated to investor education highlighted the need for investors to "carefully weigh the potential risks and benefits" before "investing in a fund that holds Bitcoin futures contracts" in a Thursdaytweet."
- Bitcoin makes run toward record high amid ETF exUberance. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "This could push Bitcoin to the $60,000 handle due to expectation for broader investment adoption.", "It all marks a shift from recent months, when Bitcoin bulls were left subdued after the May crash and attention turned to a host of other speculative manias like non-fungible tokens."
- United mortgage stops accepting Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin payments after just 6 weeks. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Borrowers could make payments in either Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH)or Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Price Action: At press time, Bitcoin was trading at $59,920, gaining 4.29% over 24-hours."
- Buy the rumour? BTC rallies to $60k on reports A Bitcoin futures ETF could go live next week. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "The SEC also signaled that an ETF approval could be imminent with a Twitter update advising investors to evaluate the risks and benefits of a fund with Bitcoin Futures.", "In Bloomberg’s view, the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF is likely to be approved first and begin trading on Oct.18, followed by the Invesco Bitcoin Strategy ETF and the Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF."
- First U.S. Bitcoin futures ETF May debut Monday, filing says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, the twins best known for their part in the history of Facebook Inc., filed the first application for a Bitcoin ETF in 2013.", "Wall Street could see four futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs could begin trading on U.S. exchanges this month, with deadlines for applications from Invesco LTd., VanEck and Valkyrie also approaching."
More news about Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD).