(VIANEWS) – Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 22.48% in the last 6 hours. At 08:41 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD) is at $99.5200.
Today’s last reported volume for Bitcoin Cash ABC is 64600, 99.92% below its average volume of 83348201.64.
All-Time High and Low
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current value is at $99.52, 72.97% below its all-time high of $378.12 on Saturday, 4 September.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current value is at $99.52, 1009.6% above its all time low of $378.12 on Sunday, 15 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current market cap is 1870316027.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.47%, a negative 0.36%, and a positive 7.66%, respectively.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.56% (last week), 4.41% (last month), and 7.66% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is forming A handle in A pattern: where might it be headed next?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Bullish traders would like to see the handle pattern confirm and for Bitcoin to push back above the $60,000 level again. ", "Bears are then looking for a bearish market where the price of Bitcoin falls and possibly makes it down to the next strong level of support near $30,000. "
- Bitcoin stages bounceback following brutal black-Friday selloff. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "Fiona Cincotta, senior financial markets analyst at City Index, says Bitcoin does tend to act like a riskier asset that tracks moves in the stock market, but that there are times when that relationship isn’t as strong — for instance, when hotter-than-expected inflationary prints come through, Bitcoin can hold up well during those periods.", "The session’s decline saw Bitcoin drop 20% below a record high notched earlier in November, which for many strategists showcases the coin’s tendency to closely track moves of the broader stock market."
- Bitcoin up more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin unravels with other markets – 29 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 29 November, "It is obvious now that the $60,000 level is a barrier that will continue to attract a lot of attention in and of itself, and if we can break above there then I think Bitcoin will continue to take off to the upside. "
- Why coinbase stock could rip amid Bitcoin, ethereum rally and general market strength. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Coinbase GlobalInc (NASDAQ:COIN) was trading over 4% higher on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which closed the 24-hour session 4.67% and 4.88% higher, respectively, on Sunday.", "The cryptocurrency leaders continued to trade higher on Monday at publication with Bitcoin rallying more than9%and Ethereum rising over 10% amid overall market strength. "
More news about Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD).