(VIANEWS) – Over the last 6 hours, Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD) is 21.64% up at 08:41 EST Tuesday, 28 September which is 1468.92% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Bitcoin Cash ABC is 1168504834, 645.99% above its average volume of 156636220.07.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 1.53%, 4.75%, and 7.84%, respectively.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.12% (last week), 10.55% (last month), and 7.84% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current market cap is at 5414413771
All TIme High and Low
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current value is at $289.38 which is 23.83% below its all time high of $378.12 at Saturday, 4 September.
Bitcoin Cash ABC’s current value is at $289.38 which is 3027.04% above its all time low of $378.12 at Sunday, 15 November.
News about Bitcoin
- Dogecoin's growing adoption, El Salvador buys Bitcoin dip, institutions prefer ethereum, twitter tips, China warning: crypto week in review. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Twitter To Allow Bitcoin Tipping Through Lightning: Twitter Inc. (NYSE:TWTR) said it will be possible for users to tip in BTC using Strike, a payment application built on the Lightning Network."
- Popular crypto trader says while Bitcoin takes A nap, these 2 defi coins show great upside. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 28 September, "Read Next: As Bitcoin Crashed On ‘Ban’ News, Many Chinese And Institutional Investors Used The Opportunity To Fill Their Coffers", "See Also: JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: Bitcoin Could 10X In 5 Years, But I Don’t Care"
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin struggles with China headlines – 27 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 27 September, "That obviously would be very bad for Bitcoin and, by extension, crypto in general, as alt coins tend to follow Bitcoin."
- Alibaba to stop selling mining equipment for Bitcoin, other cryptos amid China crackdown. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 28 September, "Read Next: As Bitcoin Crashed On ‘Ban’ News, Many Chinese And Institutional Investors Used The Opportunity To Fill Their Coffers", "The company will ban sales of hardware and software related to cryptocurrency mining in addition to the prohibition against selling cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC), QuarkCoin (CRYPTO: QRK) and BeaoCoin."
- Bitcoin, ether rally back to levels just before China crypto ban. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 27 September, "The cryptocurrency market made a swift comeback from the turbulence last week triggered by China’s latest crackdown volley, with the likes of Bitcoin and Ether recouping most of their losses on Monday.", "Over the weekend sessions, Bitcoin has shown some resilience and has now recovered the majority of those losses," said Jeffrey Halley, senior market analyst at Oanda Corp., in a note Monday. "
More news about Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA-USD).