(VIANEWS) – As the crypto market fell 0.6%, and reached $2.3 trillion, the apex cryptocurrency was flat.
According to Benzinga: Bitcoin (CRYPTO : BTC), was 0.4% lower at $50,697.16 in 24 hours. Over a 7-day trailing period, it has increased 8.8%.
Ethereum, the second largest coin in terms of market capital, traded 0.7% less at $4,066.47 during 24 hours. Over a 7-day trailing period, it’s a 3.5% lost.
Bitcoin (BTC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 3.62% in the last 24 hours. At 21:40 EST on Tuesday, 28 December, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) is at $48,050.
Today’s last reported volume for Bitcoin is 28007904123, 28.36% below its average volume of 39100392938.14.
All-Time High and Low
Bitcoin’s current value is at $48050, 30.44% below its all-time high of $69045 on Wednesday, 10 November.
Bitcoin’s current value is at $48050, 70729.28% above its all time low of $69045 on Saturday, 6 July.
Market Cap and Supply
Bitcoin’s current market cap is at 909067048420. The total supply is 21,000,000.00, maximum supply is 21,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 18,913,768.00.
Bitcoin (BTC-USD) Range
Concerning Bitcoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.18% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $47,489.0000 and 3.62% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $49,853.0000.
Currently, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) has 4135938 Twitter followers and 3718497 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 31004 forks, 60458 stars, and 3890 subscribers.
Bitcoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.22%, a negative 0.40%, and a positive 2.51%, respectively.
Bitcoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.21% (last week), 2.44% (last month), and 2.51% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Bitcoin’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About Bitcoin (BTC-USD)
- Bitcoin loses luster to alternative coins in up day for crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 27 December, “The decline reduced Bitcoin products’ portion of the crypto market to 67.8% from 70.6%, the lowest share of the year, according to the data provider.”
- Ray dalio says Bitcoin will not hit $1m, calls Elon Musk plan to put dogecoin on the moon ‘cute’. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 26 December, “In September, he spoke about regulators controlling Bitcoin and how there is a danger that governments could destroy the crypto market or take complete control of digital currencies if they become too popular.”, “Ray Dalio, the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates, says that Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) will not be able to reach the $1 million mark as he thinks it will not surpass gold.”
- Chart wars: as companies continue crypto adoption, are Bitcoin and ethereum headed for A bullish 2022?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 December, “Despite many crypto enthusiasts hoping the apex cryptos would end the year atall-time highs, with some analysts giving Bitcoin and Ethereum price targets of over $300,000 and $12,000, respectively, by the start of 2022. “, “The Bitcoin Chart: On Monday, Bitcoin was attempting to break up from a bull flag pattern on the daily chart, with the pole created between Dec. 20 and Dec. 24 and the flag formed between Dec. 24 and Sunday.”
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin trade flat after missing santa rally — does the great miner hoard indicate A bullish move for the apex coin?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 December, “Why It Matters: Bitcoin traded below the $51,000 levels over the holiday weekend, while Ethereum prices were largely flat as a Santa rally remained elusive.”, “I happen to believe that the custodial public institutions have more opportunity than all of the crypto entrepreneurs do,” said the Bitcoin bull.”
- $758m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 December, “What happened: $758,846,525 worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) was just moved between 2 anonymous cryptocurrency wallets in a single transaction.”, “If the whale decides to exit this Bitcoin position, there could be enough market impact to push down the price of BTC. “
More news about Bitcoin (BTC-USD).