(VIANEWS) – According to Evan Van Ness, founder of WeekInEthNews, Ethereum layer-two scaling protocols process more transactions than Bitcoin.
Benzinga wrote about the fact that Van Ness referenced Coinmetrics statistics to show that L2s surpassed Bitcoin in terms of daily transactions on September 5th.
According to the researcher, StarkWare — a permissionless decentralized ZK-Rollup over Ethereum – completed 143,000 transactions across DeFi platforms such as dYdX exchange and L2 NFT platform Immutable X during the tracked time.
In the meantime, Ethereum (ETH-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 4.47% in the last 6 hours. At 04:50 EST on Tuesday, 7 September, Ethereum (ETH-USD) is at $3,771.2600.
Today’s last reported volume for Ethereum is 22598122557, 35.63% below its average volume of 35109016690.05.
All-Time High and Low
Ethereum’s current value is at $3771.26, 13.16% below its all-time high of $4356.99 on Wednesday, 12 May.
Ethereum’s current value is at $3771.26, 873722.29% above its all time low of $4356.99 on Tuesday, 20 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Ethereum’s current market cap is 444267731709.
Currently, Ethereum (ETH-USD) has 1550679 Twitter followers and 1090747 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 11825 forks, 32197 stars, and 2120 subscribers.
Ethereum’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.45%, 1.02%, and 3.56%, respectively.
Ethereum’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.03% (last week), 2.78% (last month), and 3.56% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Ethereum’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Other News About Ethereum (ETH-USD)
- If you invested $1,000 in ethereum when cryptopunks were released, here’s how much you’d have now. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 5 September, “If you invested 1,000 in Ethereum on this historic day, you could have bought 2.8735 ETH. “, “Investing $1,000: At the time of the CryptoPunks launch, Ethereum traded under $350. “
- 5 things you might not know about ethereum creator vitalik buterin. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 5 September, “Today, the 333,500 Ethereum are worth $1.3 billion, making Buterin a billionaire.”, “The drop in Ethereum’s price also led to a comparison of Bitcoin’s founderbeing anonymous and Ethereum having a public founder.”
- Token of ethereum rival solana jumps to seventh in crypto top 10. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, “Proponents tout the claimed speed and lower cost of transactions on Solana for decentralized finance and digital collectibles, applications where Ethereum dominates.”
- Kim kardashian gets called out by regulator for promoting ethereum knock-off to instagram followers. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, “Kim Kardashian asked her followers to “speculate” on Ethereum Max (CRYPTO: EMAX), which according to the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority Chair Charles Randell may have been the “financial promotion with the single biggest audience reach in history,” BBC reported.”, “This is not financial advice but sharing what my friends just told me about the Ethereum Max token!”
- Ethereum layer 2 single-day transaction-volume said to surpass that of Bitcoin: what you need to know. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, “At press time, the average transaction fee on the Ethereum network was $37.99, as per Bitinfocharts.com.”, “As per the analyst, StarkWare – a permissionless decentralized ZK-Rollup over Ethereum – processed the most transactions over the tracked period at 143,000 across DeFi platforms such as dYdX exchange and L2 NFT platform Immutable X.”
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin faces biggest test as El Salvador makes it legal tender. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, “Bukele says Bitcoin could save Salvadorans $400 million a year in fees for these transactions.”, “While Bukele himself enjoys approval ratings of more than 80%, a poll last week by El Salvador’s Universidad Centroamericana Jose Simeon Canas found his Bitcoin law is widely unpopular. “
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin breaks $50,000 barrier – 06 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 6 September, “At this point, if we break above the highs of the trading session on Friday, then it is likely that Bitcoin will continue to go higher, perhaps reaching towards the $55,000 level. “, “It makes sense that Bitcoin would be much more bullish, as it is priced in US dollars. “
- El Salvador buys 400 Bitcoins ahead of nationwide rollout. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, “Enthusiasts and detractors alike will be monitoring the experiment to see if a significant number of people want to transact with Bitcoin when it circulates alongside the U.S. dollar, and whether it brings any benefits to the violent, impoverished country.”, “Its adoption will get an initial boost from the government’s Bitcoin wallet Chivo, which comes pre-loaded with $30 worth of the currency for users who register with a Salvadoran national ID number.”
More news about Ethereum (ETH-USD).