(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, BTC Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST-USD) is 21.12% down at 14:40 EST Thursday, 7 October which is 1605.16% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for BTC Standard Hashrate Token is 1492877071, 4224.94% above its average volume of 34517867.24.
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 16.70%, 2.33%, and 5.54%, respectively.
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 17.15% (last week), 7.26% (last month), and 5.54% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s current market cap is at 447118825. Total supply is at 15,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 15,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 7,287,599.71.
Currently, BTC Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST-USD) has 66925 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s current value is at $61.17 which is 29.92% below its all time high of $91.94 at Thursday, 15 April.
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s current value is at $61.17 which is 428.95% above its all time low of $91.94 at Tuesday, 20 July.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin flirts with $50,000 as bofa says ‘too large to ignore’. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 5 October, "With its latest rally, Bitcoin has broken through two key resistance levels and is now trading at the higher end of its two-month-long consolidation range, according to a report from Arcane Research. ", "The Bitcoin price has moved around quite a lot even recently and so when we see dips in prices, we often see that as an opportunity and investors moving in to buy those dips," Grayscale Investments CEO Michael Sonnenshein said in an interview as part of the Bloomberg Invest Global conference. "
- How marathon digital and riot blockchain look as Bitcoin blasts to new highs. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "The two cryptocurrency miners have so far failed to reverse into uptrends despite Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) making new highs, but that may be set to change.", "The two miners newly minted Bitcoin has already gained substantial value and on Tuesdaylooked set to bust through a resistance level at$55,400."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin market rips through resistance – 07 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 7 October, "The thing about Bitcoin is that it could get there tomorrow, or it may take three weeks to get there. ", "However, at this point, I would be much more comfortable buying Bitcoin on some type of value proposition."
- SEC delays cryptocurrency etfs applications, Bitcoin soars. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 5 October, "Gensler has previously stated support for Bitcoin futures products as opposed to other alternatives. ", "His hesitance towards Bitcoin ETFs comes from the belief that Bitcoin markets are manipulated, making them risky for investors."
- Bitcoin reclaims $51,000 level, becomes 2021's top performing asset class. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "According to data from Bitcoin financial services firm NYDIG, Bitcoin investors are up 49.1% on their investment since the start of the year. ", "A report from CoinShares, tracking the weekly flow of digital asset funds, revealed that Bitcoin investment products saw $69 million inflows in the last week."
More news about BTC Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST-USD).