(VIANEWS) – c0x (CZRX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.03% in the last 7 days. At 02:48 EST on Saturday, 22 January, c0x (CZRX-USD) is at $0.0106.
Today’s last reported volume for c0x is 34780, 90.55% below its average volume of 368300.64.
All-Time High and Low
c0x’s current value is at $0.01, 96.24% below its all-time high of $0.28 on Thursday, 5 March.
c0x’s current value is at $0.01, 314.17% above its all time low of $0.28 on Monday, 16 March.
Market Cap and Supply
c0x’s current market cap is 63171050.
c0x (CZRX-USD) Range
About c0x’s daily highs and lows, it’s 6.42% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0100 and 46.79% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0200.
Currently, c0x (CZRX-USD) has 214760 Twitter followers and 8854 Reddit subscribers.
c0x’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.51%, a positive 0.09%, and a positive 5.68%, respectively.
c0x’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.87% (last week), 7.74% (last month), and 5.68% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, c0x’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Someone just sent 4,000 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $167,484,444 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Crypto selloff pushes Bitcoin to a five-month low of $39,000. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "At the same time, increased use and adoption of Bitcoin in high-inflation economies creates a confusing market picture leading to lack of decisive direction and momentum either way," he added.", "The indicator on Friday fell into a region that in the past accompanied floors in Bitcoin selloffs."
- Bitcoin hodler saylor says microstrategy will never sell stash. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "Saylor was motivated to adopt a Bitcoin strategy as an alternative to stock buybacks and acquisitions in the face of slowing cash flow growth relative to the U.S. money supply. ", "The idea turned him into an overnight crypto celebrity with the likes of Elon Musk following suit and adding Bitcoin to Tesla Inc.’s balance sheet. "
- Is Bitcoin at the mercy of the stock market after falling below the $40k level? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Pseudonymous cryptocurrency analyst Altcoin Sherpa said that while Bitcoin looked shaky, nothing has changed and he is still waiting for a "big liquidation candle." He added it would not be bad for Bitcoin to fall to the $37,000 level.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 6.8% during the past 24 hours, trading at $39,108.56 at press time."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin face fresh round of regulatory scrutiny — is this what's leading privacy cryptos to shoot up?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Why It Matters: Regulatory scrutiny of cryptocurrencies is in the spotlight as Bitcoin retreated, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a senior analyst with United Kingdom-based digital asset broker GlobalBlock.", "Read Next: UBS Warns Bitcoin Selloff May Be The Start Of A ‘Crypto Winter’, Says Fed Rate Hikes Will Lower Appeal Of Crypto"
More news about c0x (CZRX-USD).