(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, c0x (CZRX-USD) is 23.65% down at 02:48 EST Wednesday, 8 September which is 1790.22% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for c0x is 1237184, 339.88% above its average volume of 281248.72.
c0x’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 6.48%, 1.61%, and 4.65%, respectively.
c0x’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 6.48% (last week), 4.20% (last month), and 4.65% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
c0x’s current market cap is at 119968153
Currently, c0x (CZRX-USD) has 173067 Twitter followers and 7606 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
c0x’s current value is at $0.02 which is 93.09% below its all time high of $0.28 at Thursday, 5 March.
c0x’s current value is at $0.02 which is 660.15% above its all time low of $0.28 at Monday, 16 March.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin price pump movement grows ahead of El Salvador’s adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, "A growing movement on social media is calling for people to buy small amounts of Bitcoin in support of El Salvador’s plan to make the token legal tender.", "Users on platforms including Twitter and Reddit are discussing plans to buy $30 worth of Bitcoin en masse on Sept. 7 to mark El Salvador’s Bitcoin law coming into effect. "
- El Salvador buys 400 Bitcoins ahead of nationwide rollout. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, "Enthusiasts and detractors alike will be monitoring the experiment to see if a significant number of people want to transact with Bitcoin when it circulates alongside the U.S. dollar, and whether it brings any benefits to the violent, impoverished country.", "Its adoption will get an initial boost from the government’s Bitcoin wallet Chivo, which comes pre-loaded with $30 worth of the currency for users who register with a Salvadoran national ID number."
- According to CNBC on Tuesday, 7 September, "His firm has been seeking to convert the massive Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, which owns bitcoin rather than contracts tied to its future price,into an ETF."
- Market bull cites Bitcoin recovery above $50k as proof S&P 500 could see major gains in September, sees opportunities in these stocks. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "Meanwhile, Bitcoin crossed the psychologically important $50,000 level in August for the first time in three months. ", "Read Next: Bitcoin Strikes Gains As El Salvador Becomes First Known Country To Buy Into Cryptocurrency - Ethereum, Dogecoin Slump"
- What's going on with crypto today? Bitcoin rejected at major resistance, crashes market. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "A Fibonacci retracement from Bitcoin’s high of nearly $65,000 as of April 14 to its low of $28,600 shows that Bitcoin broke the 0.618-level resistance located at $51,000 on Monday, but this level failed to work as a support. ", "Tuesday also marks the first day Bitcoin became legal tender in El Salvador, the first country to adopt the crypto as a national currency."
More news about c0x (CZRX-USD).