(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.94% in the last 6 hours. At 04:56 EST on Friday, 28 January, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.0200.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 1186124830, 56.39% below its average volume of 2720158731.42.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.02, 66.78% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.02, 5226.6% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 32830324806. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 807582 Twitter followers and 688231 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 619 forks, 3744 stars, and 458 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 3.97%, a negative 1.13%, and a positive 3.98%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.06% (last week), 4.69% (last month), and 3.98% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 25 January, "Traders who decide to speculate on Cardano under the present conditions need to remain realistic about their price targets.", "The technical fact that Cardano is a lower value now, after falling to the values seen during June and July after achieving its highs in mid-May of last year are cause for alarm. "
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 27 January, "The Winklevoss brothers denied Small’s claims and said he was fired for giving unauthorized trading-fee rebates to several customers, including Cardano Singapore PTE Ltd. "
News about Bitcoin
- SEC rejects fidelity's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "Similarly, the regulatorgave its go-aheadto an ETF granting investors exposure to publicly traded companies owning Bitcoin, and now itwill be examining an applicationby Valkyrie to launch a product giving exposure to firms that originate some of their revenue from Bitcoin mining.", "What Happened:Reutersreportedon Thursday that the securities regulator rejected Fidelity’s Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust ETF Application after a series of similar application rejections."
- Edward snowden, nayib bukele and others reacts to IMF wanting El Salvador to drop Bitcoin: 'somebody sounds nervous'. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "Former intelligence contractor Edward Snowden took aim at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for dishing out advice to El Salvador on its use of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) as legal tender.", "Why It Matters: On Tuesday, the IMF executive board members urged El Salvador to drop the use of Bitcoin as legal tender warning of "large risks" related to financial stability, financial integrity and consumer protection."
- Why jim cramer says it's 'too late to sell' Bitcoin and ethereum. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "What Happened: Basing his views on technical analyst Tom DeMark, Cramer said on Mondayboth Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) could be looking at downside trend exhaustion bottoms this week.", "The final leg down, however, could see Bitcoin drop below $27,000 according to DeMark’s recent estimations."
- Cryptocurrency wrapped Bitcoin down more than 3% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Wrapped Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Wrapped Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- As Bitcoin tumbles, IMF criticizes El Salvador's crypto embrace. According to The New York Times on Wednesday, 26 January, "A year ago, when the meme-stock frenzy was about to morph into a crypto boom, Bitcoin was worth just over $30,000. ", "The International Monetary Fund urged El Salvador on Tuesday to end its recognition of Bitcoin as legal tender. "
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).