(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.29% in the last 6 hours. At 17:55 EST on Tuesday, 23 November, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.7500.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 1412166193, 57.62% below its average volume of 3332803684.64.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.75, 42.96% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.75, 9046.2% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 56433581686. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 724005 Twitter followers and 661824 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 619 forks, 3710 stars, and 453 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 2.03%, a negative 0.58%, and a positive 3.33%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.43% (last week), 2.80% (last month), and 3.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- According to Benzinga on Saturday, 20 November, "At press time, Cardano is trading at $1.87 with a trading volume of $1,712,413,886. "
- According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Solana - 31% Ethereum - 7% ETH Layer 2 - 11% Luna - 15% AVAX - 6% Thorchain - 2% Cardano - 6% DOT/Kusama- 7% Other - 15%"
News about Bitcoin
- Coinbase stock turns bearish as Bitcoin, ethereum, SPDR S&P 500 fall: cathie wood buys the dip. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Wood is an outspoken proponent of Bitcoin and has said she expects the crypto to soar to the $500,000 level within the next five years, which would be a massive boost for Coinbase -- a cryptocurrency exchange platform."
- 'fear' grips Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, shiba inu: is A rising US dollar spelling woes for cryptos?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Amsterdam-based trader Michaël van de Poppe noted that Bitcoin has rejected the $60,000 level and is trying to find "any support." As per Van de Poppe, that support could be at levels as low as $43,000-$46,000."
- Fold partners with niantic to create ar-based Bitcoin rewards app. According to VentureBeat on Tuesday, 23 November, "Fold AR is currently available for users to play in beta in the Fold App, and it allows users to earn Bitcoin and in-app benefits by exploring their physical surroundings.", "Anyone can use our app to earn Bitcoin and other rewards by exploring the world around them. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin finds buyers at crucial level – 22 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 22 November, "Keep in mind that Bitcoin does tend to pay close attention to every $10,000 level, so that gives even more credence to that area. ", "In other words, loose money continues to be a major issue and Bitcoin is being used as a way to get around that issue globally. "
- Bitcoin down more than 5% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 22 November, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).