(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 3.13% in the last 24 hours. At 01:55 EST on Friday, 22 October, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $2.1900.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 2948799996, 21.34% below its average volume of 3749194370.91.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $2.19, 29.14% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $2.19, 11261.97% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 70230575293. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Cardano (ADA-USD) Range
About Cardano’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.86% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $2.1500 and 4.37% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $2.2900.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 665746 Twitter followers and 638934 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 617 forks, 3693 stars, and 448 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.17%, a positive 0.21%, and a positive 4.07%, respectively.
Cardano’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.18% (last week), 2.57% (last month), and 4.07% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Ada/usd: downward trend in cardano May attract speculation – 20 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 20 October, "On the 11th of October, Cardano was trading near the 2.065000 ratio and was able to reverse slightly higher, but after hitting a high of nearly 2.250000 on the 15th another few steps lower have obviously occurred.", "For traders who believe ADA/USD will continue to trend lower, stop loss ratios near the 2.100000 level which is nearby could prove a legitimate tool, because if Cardano breaks above 2.100000, it could build momentum higher quickly. "
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin seeks new all-time high, ethereum follows, dogecoin down as markets hold firm amid etf-optimism. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 20 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (NYSE:BITO), which is backed by BTC futures, opened just under $40. ", "As Bitcoin approaches all-time highs, there is an increased possibility of long-time holders resorting to profit-taking, as per CryptoQuant, which pointed to metrics such as spot reserves, derivate reserves, funding rates as indicators."
- As Bitcoin scales new heights, jack dorsey's 'cryptic' crypto tweets keep the twitterverse guessing. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 20 October, "Dorsey had tweeted late Friday thatSquare, Inc. (NYSE:SQ), the fintech company he co-founded and is CEO, is considering building a Bitcoin mining system based on custom silicon and open source for individuals and businesses worldwide.", "Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) reached a newhigh amid the momentum imparted by thelaunchof the first U.S. Bitcoin futures-based ETF,ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF(ARCA:BITO)."
- How the Bitcoin ETF creates new leverage opportunities. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 20 October, "Bloomberg senior ETF analyst Eric Balchunas said that "options are huge" since "retail-YOLO types will be able to trade calls on Bitcoin for the first time in regulated financial markets. ", "What Happened:Now that theProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF(NYSE:BITO) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange,triggeringa new Bitcoin all-time high, the fund will debut on the NYSE American Options exchanges on Wednesday, according to a Wednesday Bloombergreport."
- First Bitcoin ETF is already in danger of breaching a limit on futures contracts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 21 October, "Just days after launch, the first U.S. Bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund risks becoming too popular for its own good.", "BITO and its peers will also have to contend with the ripple effects on the Bitcoin futures market. "
- Stocks approach records and Bitcoin reaches an all-time high.. According to The New York Times on Wednesday, 20 October, "Prices of cryptocurrencies continued to rise, with Bitcoin reaching an all-time high on Wednesday. ", "The cryptocurrency hovered near $67,000, above its record of about $64,000 set in April, according to CoinDesk, after Tuesday’s launch in New York of a Bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund. "
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).