(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 3.62% in the last 24 hours. At 23:55 EST on Saturday, 8 January, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.1900.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 1340920793, 52.02% below its average volume of 2794890632.93.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.19, 61.57% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.19, 6062.07% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 38038362159. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Cardano (ADA-USD) Range
Regarding Cardano’s daily highs and lows, it’s 4.39% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.1400 and 4.8% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.2500.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 783067 Twitter followers and 680623 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 617 forks, 3739 stars, and 458 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.15%, a negative 0.15%, and a positive 3.21%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.90% (last week), 3.47% (last month), and 3.21% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Cardano’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Cryptocurrency cardano falls more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 6 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Cardano over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Cardano or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Cryptocurrency cardano decreases more than 3% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 7 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Cardano over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Cardano or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
News about Bitcoin
- According to Business Insider on Saturday, 8 January, "Large quantities of Bitcoin can be transmitted all over the world nearly instantly and can be stored on a cell phone. ", "As such, Bitcoin is censorship resistant and because the protocol is decentralized, it is not subject to the demand or constraints of large corporations or governments. "
- Bitcoin ETF goes from boom to bust after a record U.S. debut. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 7 January, "The fund is based on futures contracts and was filed under mutual fund rules that SEC Chairman Gary Gensler has said provide "significant investor protections." An ETF that directly holds Bitcoin does not yet exist in the U.S. due to a multitude of regulatory concerns.", "For the crypto industry, it underscored pent-up demand for Bitcoin exposure in an ever-maturing institutional ecosystem."
- Bitcoin whale moves 500 BTC off binance. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 8 January, "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily.", "What happened: A Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale just sent $21,152,909 worth of Bitcoin off Binance."
- Someone just sent $34m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 6 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $34,402,073 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).