(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 3.94% in the last 24 hours. At 00:56 EST on Wednesday, 26 January, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.0600.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 1518654967, 44.41% below its average volume of 2732224746.68.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.06, 65.69% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.06, 5401.21% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 34082396323. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Cardano (ADA-USD) Range
About Cardano’s daily highs and lows, it’s 4.95% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.0100 and 0.93% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.0700.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 804967 Twitter followers and 687722 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 619 forks, 3745 stars, and 458 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 4.07%, a negative 0.80%, and a positive 4.03%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.03% (last week), 4.72% (last month), and 4.03% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Cardano’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- According to Benzinga on Sunday, 23 January, "Binance Coin (CRYPTO: BNB) has slumped over 23%, and Cardano is down over 20% in the past seven days."
- According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "Empowa is a DeFi project built on the Cardano blockchain to address housing challenges and financial problems prevalent in the under-served African mortgage market. "
- According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 25 January, "The technical fact that Cardano is a lower value now, after falling to the values seen during June and July after achieving its highs in mid-May of last year are cause for alarm. ", "Traders who decide to speculate on Cardano under the present conditions need to remain realistic about their price targets."
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $33m BTC from coinbase to binance. According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "Of course, we don’t know for sure whether this Bitcoin wallet is transferring the funds to sell, as this is just speculation. ", "What happened: An anonymous Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale just transferred $33,363,494 worth of Bitcoin off Coinbase, and the investor then sent these funds to Binance."
- Someone just sent 1,016 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $35,886,052 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Jim cramer to analyze Bitcoin on 'mad money' tonight: why this stock will benefit from A bounce. According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "BTC Price Action: At publication time, Bitcoin was down 6.85% over a 24-hour period, tradingat $33,438.", "The world’s apex cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), will be featured on "Mad Money"with Jim Cramer."
- The 'death' of Bitcoin, ethereum? why these analysts think A 50% downturn for crypto can be shrugged off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "Loup Funds analysts Gene Munster and Dough Clinton -touching upon the recent cryptocurrency crash that plummeted valuations of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) - said that "crypto is here to stay.", "Why It Matters: Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are trading nearly 50% below their November all-time highs of $68,789.63 and $4,891.70, respectively."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).