(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 6.38% in the last 24 hours. At 20:57 EST on Wednesday, 20 October, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $2.2400.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 2143228756, 42.93% below its average volume of 3755808395.45.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $2.24, 27.63% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $2.24, 11503.25% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 71957938169. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 664195 Twitter followers and 638163 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 617 forks, 3693 stars, and 449 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.29%, 0.19%, and 4.13%, respectively.
Cardano’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 1.99% (last week), 2.59% (last month), and 4.13% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Ada/usd: downward trend in cardano May attract speculation – 20 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 20 October, "On the 11th of October, Cardano was trading near the 2.065000 ratio and was able to reverse slightly higher, but after hitting a high of nearly 2.250000 on the 15th another few steps lower have obviously occurred.", "For traders who believe ADA/USD will continue to trend lower, stop loss ratios near the 2.100000 level which is nearby could prove a legitimate tool, because if Cardano breaks above 2.100000, it could build momentum higher quickly. "
News about Bitcoin
- Elon Musk milestone, Apple event, dogecoin forecast, foxconn EVs, Bitcoin etf: 5 key headlines you May have missed from this weekend. According to Benzinga on Monday, 18 October, "Bitcoin Rallies Ahead of Futures ETF Launch This Week:Apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) continued to rally on Sunday after reports suggested that a Bitcoin Futures ETF could begin trading this week. ", "The Bitcoin futures ETF from ProShares will trade with the ticker "BITO," it was reported by Bloomberg. "
- BTC flirts with all-time high as Bitcoin ETF lists on NYSE. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "Furthermore, Grayscale Investment - the firm behind the world’s largest Bitcoin close-ended fund - confirmedTuesday it had applied to convert its Grayscale Bitcoin Trust to an ETF as well.", "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF opened at just under $40, before hitting highs of $42.09 before consolidating to close at$41.94. "
- How the Bitcoin ETF creates new leverage opportunities. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 20 October, "What Happened:Now that theProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF(NYSE:BITO) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange,triggeringa new Bitcoin all-time high, the fund will debut on the NYSE American Options exchanges on Wednesday, according to a Wednesday Bloombergreport.", "Bloomberg senior ETF analyst Eric Balchunas said that "options are huge" since "retail-YOLO types will be able to trade calls on Bitcoin for the first time in regulated financial markets. "
- Russian government considers Bitcoin mining. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 20 October, "The proposal - if approved - would see associated gas used to power nearby Bitcoin mining farms. "
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).