(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.13% in the last 6 hours. At 12:56 EST on Saturday, 20 November, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.8800.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 1371727422, 59.6% below its average volume of 3395881052.82.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.88, 39.23% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.88, 9644.37% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 60171374362. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 719906 Twitter followers and 660388 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 619 forks, 3709 stars, and 452 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.93%, a negative 0.43%, and a positive 3.51%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.07% (last week), 2.67% (last month), and 3.51% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 17 November, "The current price range of Cardano has it near vital mid-term support levels and if the 1.770000 mark falters, ADA/USD could be confronted with a challenge to the 1.670000 ratio, which would put it within sight of levels since in second week of August and could prove to be very dangerous.", "However, the trend within ADA/USD has been poor and when six month charts are given perspective technically, Cardano actually looks rather weak."
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin breaks bullish flag pattern – 19 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 19 November, "Because of this, little bit more caution may be called for, but quite frankly Bitcoin has a long way to go based upon various metrics and therefore I still remain bullish, despite the fact that we have seen such a significant selloff as of late.", "This is normal for Bitcoin though; you need to understand that it is not like trading a stock or even the currency pair. "
- Bitcoin falls almost 20% since record as crypto bulls retreat. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 19 November, "After hitting a record of almost $65,000 in early April, Bitcoin slumped more than 50% by late June before turning higher again. ", "During the 2016/17 Bitcoin winter, the thing that really took the wind out of the sails of crypto was when interest rates rose and liquidity was draining from the system," said Jamie Cox, a financial adviser and managing partner at Harris Financial Group."
- Bitcoin at over $75k within A year, say 25% of fund managers surveyed by bofa. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 17 November, "A Bank of America survey indicated that a quarter of fund managers expect Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) prices to exceed $75,000 in a year."
- Marathon digital bounces with Bitcoin, ethereum: but will it be enough to buck the trend?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 19 November, "Between Tuesday and Thursday, the sell-off continued and Marathon Digital pulled back a further 13% to a low of $47.41 but this time in sympathy with Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which have plummeted about 15% and 14%, respectively, since Sunday’s 24-hour closing prices.", "On Friday, Marathon Digital was following Bitcoin and Ethereum into a bounce up from the lows, but the stock will have a lot of work to do before negating a bearish pattern and trend."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).