(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 3.47% in the last 24 hours. At 08:56 EST on Sunday, 26 September, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $2.2700.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 4508707648, 8.7% above its average volume of 4147516643.98.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $2.27, 26.08% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $2.27, 11751.49% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 72948580798. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Cardano (ADA-USD) Range
Regarding Cardano’s daily highs and lows, it’s 5.58% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $2.1500 and 6.2% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $2.4200.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 625598 Twitter followers and 621089 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 614 forks, 3680 stars, and 447 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.84%, a negative 0.60%, and a positive 4.42%, respectively.
Cardano’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.97% (last week), 4.53% (last month), and 4.42% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Cardano aims to be ‘legitimate option’ in global governance. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 25 September, "Cardano’s ecosystem is working on projects from voting to payments and even ways to run the currencies of nation-states, Charles Hoskinson said in comments at the Cardano Summit broadcast Saturday. ", "Blockchain and decentralized technologies offer a compelling potential solution for many of the governance issues affecting the world today, according to the founder of the Cardano blockchain."
News about Bitcoin
- Wallstreetbets launches new forum to enable discussions on cryptos like Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "The Reddit investor forum r/WallStreetBets has launched a new forum that will allow investors to discuss about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $44,409.98 at press time, while Ethereum is down almost 1% during the 24-hour period to $3087.24."
- Bitcoin: cautious range, support and nervous speculators – 23 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 23 September, "However, when the early August values were being traded, it was while a climb upwards was underway, after Bitcoin and its major counterparts had begun to fight off lows seen the third week of July. "
- Dogecoin, Bitcoin, ethereum see buying opportunity after another China crackdown. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "The market largely ignored thatban, with Bitcoin closing the day up 4%,andhas since increasedby 520%.", "On May 21, Chinese authoritiessaidthat tighter security was needed to protect the financial system and calledfor a crackdown on Bitcoin mining causing its price to fall by over 8.5%, whichbought the rest of the crypto market down with it - Bitcoin is now 12% higher. "
- China's 'new' crypto ban is 10 days old, but panic sellers send Bitcoin to $40,900. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "Following the news, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) shed $3,000from its price within a span of two hours. ", "The notice also named stablecoin Tether (CRYPTO: USDT) in addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) as an "illegal" crypto asset."
- Tom brady wants to be paid in Bitcoin, ethereum and solana. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Brady named Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), and even the month’s top-performing crypto token Solana (CRYPTO: SOL), on his preferred list of crypto tokens.", "Earlier this year, he changedhis Twitter profile picture to one with "laser eyes" to symbolize his support for Bitcoin and the crypto market."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).