(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.27% in the last 6 hours. At 17:56 EST on Sunday, 10 October, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $2.2000.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 1323363581, 66.36% below its average volume of 3934782187.79.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $2.2, 28.83% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $2.2, 11311.51% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 70474588261. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 649167 Twitter followers and 631866 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 613 forks, 3692 stars, and 449 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a positive 1.05%, a negative 0.11%, and a positive 4.27%, respectively.
Cardano’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.51% (last week), 3.91% (last month), and 4.27% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Ada/usd: sudden spike and dose of volatility hits cardano – 07 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 7 October, "Technical traders who have been watching Cardano and wondering why it has not been correlating to the vast moves made by its major counterpart Bitcoin have likely been scratching their heads the past week. ", "However, if ADA/USD suddenly starts to correlate to the positive technical momentum in Bitcoin, Cardano could potentially have further room to traverse higher. "
News about Bitcoin
- Wall street could get four Bitcoin futures etfs by end of month. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 8 October, "Its filing was a week behind ProShares’, but the proposed ETF would hold only Bitcoin futures. ", "They’ll hold Bitcoin futures rather than the digital asset itself, and are filed under the Investment Company Act of 1940 — a route that offers higher investor protection."
- Power play: the race to secure energy access in Bitcoin mining. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 7 October, "And institutional money has flooded in from the likes of Greyscale Bitcoin Trust (OTC:GBTC) and CitiBank (NYSE:C).", "The popularity of Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum (ETH) and Dogecoin (DOGE) has exploded."
- According to CNBC on Friday, 8 October, "The only other notable cryptocurrency bet came from Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Penn., who bought up to $15,000 of Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETH) and up to $15,000 Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) in mid-June, according to Quiver Quantitative and a filing."
- Bitcoin dominates ethereum, dogecoin gains and shiba inu extends eye-popping rally. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 7 October, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin received a boost after positive news that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler said that the regulator had no China-like plans to ban cryptocurrencies.", "This recent Bitcoin advance could be the repeat of history following the Chinese ban on crypto activities."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).