(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 3.59% in the last 6 hours. At 16:55 EST on Thursday, 9 September, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $2.5100.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 5559394675, 35.37% above its average volume of 4106640385.87.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $2.51, 18.5% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $2.51, 12968% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 80542375224. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 591916 Twitter followers and 602278 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 613 forks, 3657 stars, and 447 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.05%, a positive 2.03%, and a positive 4.24%, respectively.
Cardano’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.51% (last week), 5.89% (last month), and 4.24% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Cardano’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Cardano's alonzo purple testnet faces concurrency issues. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 9 September, "Sassano is not happy with Cardano and the project’s competitiveness with Ethereum. ", "A few days ago, Cardano (ADA) made public that they had successfully added smart contract capabilities to the Alonzo Testnet of the platform. "
- According to Benzinga on Thursday, 9 September, "See Also: Has HEX Cryptocurrency Overtaken Cardano And Dogecoin In Market Capitalization?"
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin price pump movement grows ahead of El Salvador’s adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, "Users on platforms including Twitter and Reddit are discussing plans to buy $30 worth of Bitcoin en masse on Sept. 7 to mark El Salvador’s Bitcoin law coming into effect. ", "A growing movement on social media is calling for people to buy small amounts of Bitcoin in support of El Salvador’s plan to make the token legal tender."
- Investors can now use Bitcoin to buy luxury villas in argentinian wine country. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 9 September, "With the news that Gaucho Holdings accepts Bitcoin as payment for residential lots, crypto investors can now use some of their Bitcoin to gain exposure to this undervalued, high-growth potential market.", "Gaucho Group Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:VINO) announced this month that it would now accept payment in the form of Bitcoin (BTC) for its luxurious villas nestled in the idyllic landscape of San Rafael, Mendoza - the heart of Argentina’s southern wine country. "
- Starbucks, pizza hut and mcdonald’s take Bitcoin in El Salvador. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 8 September, "Businesses are required to accept Bitcoin in exchange for goods and services, though merchants who are technologically unable to receive the e-currency are exempt from the law.", "Food and drink franchises including Starbucks Corp. and Pizza Hut Inc. are receiving payments in Bitcoin after El Salvador adopted the cryptocurrency, according to President Nayib Bukele."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin continue to plummet as El Salvador's first day of adoption coincides with crypto crash. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 8 September, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), plunged on the day El Salvador announced it was adopting the apex cryptocurrency as legal tenderwith global cryptocurrency market capitalization falling 12.01% to $2.08 trillion.", "He said that Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC), and EOS (CRYPTO: EOS) "typically make their move towards the end of the cycle," as per CoinDesk."
- Forex today: dollar stands tall amid delta covid variant, US stimulus woes, Bitcoin stabilizes. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 8 September, "Cryptocurrencies are licking their wounds after Tuesday’s crash, with Bitcoin looking to stabilize around $46,000. ", "Technical difficulties with El Salvador’s Bitcoin wallet led to delays with the rollout of the Chivo Wallet, which triggered a massive sell-off across the crypto market a day ago."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).