(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 3.60% in the last 24 hours. At 03:55 EST on Saturday, 27 November, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.5700.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 2068306025, 37.41% below its average volume of 3305021307.35.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.57, 49.13% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.57, 8056.37% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 50274230764. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Cardano (ADA-USD) Range
About Cardano’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.29% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.5200 and 0.63% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.5800.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 729238 Twitter followers and 663794 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 619 forks, 3715 stars, and 454 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.86%, a negative 0.68%, and a positive 3.31%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.99% (last week), 3.17% (last month), and 3.31% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Cardano’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Cardano delisted from etoro? why the coin price is dropping today. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "The fall in Cardano’s price come after Israeli cryptocurrency exchange eToro announced it would delist Cardano and Tronfor its customers in the U.S. by the end of this year.", "Hoskinson said in response to a tweet that Cardano is still listed on eToro and can be freely traded by non-U.S. customers."
- Cryptocurrency cardano decreases more than 10% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Cardano over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Cardano or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Why cardano needs to see A bounce off support — or things could get ugly. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "Bullish traders are looking to see Cardano bounce off the support level in the pattern and start to head higher. "
- Cardano founder charles hoskinson says he was 'blindsided' by etoro's decision to delist ada for US customers. According to Business Insider on Thursday, 25 November, "We at least could have better understood the reasons and we’ll of course reach out on our side to better understand reasons but it’s primarily the foundation’s responsibility," Hoskinson said, referring to the Cardano Foundation, a non-profit organization in Switzerland that is the custodian of the Cardano brand."
News about Bitcoin
- $893m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 25 November, "$893 million worth of Bitcoin was sent to an unknown recipient, with Bitcoin wallet address: bc1qacg7aqnf0zs7sypy93p2xrlv3r6suhpj6wcs4m", "If the whale decides to exit this Bitcoin position, there could be enough market impact to push down the price of BTC. "
- Bitcoin miner griid is in talks to go public via merger with adit edtech SPAC. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 24 November, "Griid, which says its procures cheap, carbon-free energy to manage, build and operate a portfolio of U.S.-based Bitcoin mining facilities, announced this week that it secured a $525 million facility from Blockchain.com. ", "Other Bitcoin miners that have agreed to go public via SPAC mergers include Cipher Mining Inc., Core Scientific and Bitdeer Technologies Holding Co., which announced last week that it struck a deal with Blue Safari Group Acquisition Corp."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin make a move on thanksgiving – 26 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 26 November, "Regardless, crypto and by extension Bitcoin is in a major uptrend overall, and I just do not see that changing in this environment. ", "The Bitcoin markets have rallied a bit during the Thanksgiving session on Thursday, showing signs of life again. "
- BOE chief is worried by El Salvador’s move to adopt Bitcoin . According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 25 November, "Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey said El Salvador’s decision to adopt Bitcoin as its currency was concerning because consumers probably will be caught out by its volatility."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).