(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 5.84% in the last 6 hours. At 05:55 EST on Friday, 26 November, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.5400.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 2667123244, 19.44% below its average volume of 3310904645.86.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.54, 50.19% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.54, 7886.99% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 49303752528. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Cardano (ADA-USD) Range
Concerning Cardano’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.65% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $1.5300 and 6.1% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $1.6400.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 727826 Twitter followers and 663368 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 619 forks, 3715 stars, and 454 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.86%, a negative 0.68%, and a positive 3.31%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.99% (last week), 3.17% (last month), and 3.31% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Cardano delisted from etoro? why the coin price is dropping today. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "The fall in Cardano’s price come after Israeli cryptocurrency exchange eToro announced it would delist Cardano and Tronfor its customers in the U.S. by the end of this year.", "Hoskinson said in response to a tweet that Cardano is still listed on eToro and can be freely traded by non-U.S. customers."
- Cryptocurrency cardano decreases more than 10% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Cardano over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Cardano or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Why cardano needs to see A bounce off support — or things could get ugly. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "Bullish traders are looking to see Cardano bounce off the support level in the pattern and start to head higher. "
- Cardano founder charles hoskinson says he was 'blindsided' by etoro's decision to delist ada for US customers. According to Business Insider on Thursday, 25 November, "We at least could have better understood the reasons and we’ll of course reach out on our side to better understand reasons but it’s primarily the foundation’s responsibility," Hoskinson said, referring to the Cardano Foundation, a non-profit organization in Switzerland that is the custodian of the Cardano brand."
News about Bitcoin
- Fold partners with niantic to create ar-based Bitcoin rewards app. According to VentureBeat on Tuesday, 23 November, "After tapping to open the block, prizes appear that includes fractions of Bitcoin (known as satoshis) and other exclusive prizes.", "Fold is launching an augmented reality experience where players can earn Bitcoin in a kind of augmented reality environment."
- Bitcoin miner griid is in talks to go public via merger with adit edtech SPAC. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 24 November, "Griid, which says its procures cheap, carbon-free energy to manage, build and operate a portfolio of U.S.-based Bitcoin mining facilities, announced this week that it secured a $525 million facility from Blockchain.com. ", "Other Bitcoin miners that have agreed to go public via SPAC mergers include Cipher Mining Inc., Core Scientific and Bitdeer Technologies Holding Co., which announced last week that it struck a deal with Blue Safari Group Acquisition Corp."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to hover at 50-day EMA – 23 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 23 November, "Even if we break down below there, the 200-day EMA is sitting right around the $46,000 level, and it is a technical indicator that a lot of Bitcoin traders will get involved in.", "If we do, then the market is going to get very brutal and ugly, but from a longer-term standpoint, I believe that is what you should be hoping for, because you will be able to buy Bitcoin at a much cheaper price. "
- Odell beckham jr. to be paid in Bitcoin, give away $1m of btc: 'it's A new era'. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "National Football League wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. will be paid in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and plans to give away $1 million worth of cryptocurrency to his fans.", "BTC Price Action: As of press time, Bitcoin is trading at about $57.500 after seeing no significant price change over the last 24 hours."
- 'fear' grips Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, shiba inu: is A rising US dollar spelling woes for cryptos?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Amsterdam-based trader Michaël van de Poppe noted that Bitcoin has rejected the $60,000 level and is trying to find "any support." As per Van de Poppe, that support could be at levels as low as $43,000-$46,000."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).